Thread: What can i improve?

Default What can i improve?

My Hox was my first charracter to reach lvl 80 on Crom, since i thought it would be fun to try hox and it seemed like the perfect pve class for me. I got some kind of mixed pvp/pve specc from a friend, i put the points there, and never pressed N again to even read what the spells did.

Within 9 days i had almost full epic gear(!), but then the free merge happned and all my charrs went to Crom where my fury charrs where geared up while my hox was forgotten and only served as a trophy on my loggin screen.

Recently i've been logging on my hox more often, i got a new raid dps specc (Can't link it atm) And i started doing a few t2 raids for fun. But one thing i noticed is that i only have 14% critt but 19% hit, which is abit overkill.

I have BB head,chest,legs wrists feet shoulders hands and the wolf belt. I use the neck from the forgotten city, 1 milestone ring and the magic ring from Xiba. My weapon is the t2 hox wep.

So now i ask you, what should i, could i, and would i do to improve my critt, lower my hit and push my dps to the limit?
    Last edited by CueQue; 24th October 2013 at 07:26.

No such thing as too much hit rating. Get Hyrkanian sword (or AoK unchained one if you're lucky and it drops), that will take care of your low crit problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    No such thing as too much hit rating. Get Hyrkanian sword (or AoK unchained one if you're lucky and it drops), that will take care of your low crit problem.
    Is there any necklace with critt? Atm i lack the gold to buy the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Is there any necklace with critt? Atm i lack the gold to buy the sword.
    Helm, chest, legs, hands and weapons are the only things with crit. Everything else is generally crit damage.

Rings have crit too.

Hersch's advice is solid, getting a weapon with crit will help a lot.

u run critpot + aa?

and yes weap+ another symbol ring would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Rings have crit too.

Hersch's advice is solid, getting a weapon with crit will help a lot.
    Forgot about rings. It's been a while since I've played lol