Thread: Returning (basically new!) player with questions.

Question Returning (basically new!) player with questions.

I'm a returning player that hasn't played in so long you could almost consider me a new player. I am wanting to reinvest long-term into AoC and I have a couple of questions. If anyone could be so kind to answer.

1. I love world PvP but I also really enjoy dungeons and raids. Would I be better off on the PvE server or PvP? Is the population high enough on Fury to support PvE dungeons and raids? Even while leveling?

2. Do players expect Fury to get more or less populated after transfers are enabled? I like active servers and I worry about rolling on a dead server.

3. Along the same lines, how about the Rage server? That ruleset really intrigues me but does PvE happen there? Is it decently populated?

4. Guardian or Conqueror? I enjoy tanking and being useful in PvP as well. I also want to look bad ass!

5. Final question, I'm thinking of trying RP and Conan looks to be an interesting game to start. Is there any RP community here? What server, if so?

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance! If anyone is looking to help out a newish player or has a spot for one in their active guild, let me know. I'm signed up for at least two months premium and ready to go!

1. On Crom it is like in the past, possible but rare for pugs. On Fury less chances, except those popular for 39 and 59 brackets, but still not easy to find. It depends a lot on the guild, most focus lvl80, but there are still helpful guilds on both servers.

2. There will always be fluctuation, but since it is the only remaining big pvp server, i doubt crom or fury will be dead anytime soon.

3. I don't know. But from what i heard it was almost dead before merge and now a bit better. Maybe you try the ruleset with one char in the hyborian race that gets transferred later to rage anyway?

4. suits both, looking badass depends on your weapon prefs and gear obviously

5. Most rp is on Crom, since Funcom scrapped the rp-pvp tag. There are still active players on Fury and some regular events, but it is far from what it had been on the rp-pvp servers. Even Crom has less since they scrapped the rp-pve tag and most people focus lvl80 pve...on crom to get t4...on fury to get t4 for pvp.