Thread: These issues need to be addressed!

Default These issues need to be addressed!

These may be old complaints but seriously!

1. No class of any type should be able to pick a flag up when shield of risen is still active...I mean really wtf??

2. Tanks should not be able to activate bubbles while knocked back on their ass...That's just stupid and makes the use of a cc useless...hmm who would have thought??

You should get a debuff while holding flag and closer you get to ress pad the stronger debuff is..

Quote Originally Posted by ethersurge View Post

2. Guardians should not be able to activate bubbles while knocked back on their ass...That's just stupid and makes the use of a cc useless...hmm who would have thought??
    I fixed your second point for you as guards are only soldiers who can activate bubbles while kb'd.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

about 2:
    There should be clear rules throughout all classes what they can do under which condition. I still remember when rangers could place traps within hide, while riding and while knocked back, too. This was nerfed and actually could make sense (depends though a bit on how to view the "traps"...as something you just drop or something you need to build...and since they are still instantly placed, probably the first would be valid...which speaks for being able to drop them whenever you're not stunned).
    But for example, if it is a cry, why should i not be able to use it while knockbacked...while if it is a stance change...how do i do it on my back? Where is the difference between a defensive knockback or a frenzy knockback? Similar expandable through the classes. If they change it, they should make it thorough...and reassign the balancing values for abilities if needed. Some ability instantly activated regardless of status should be considered more powerful, than a similar ability you need to concentrate on...but this was never a strength of funcom.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 8th October 2013 at 15:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Twopay View Post
    You should get a debuff while holding flag and closer you get to ress pad the stronger debuff is..
    Ill take a debuff over that snare anyday

I agree with the OP for #1 Although I believe it dispells after you start to pick it up but the real problem is people bring it on to the rez pad and then bubble to pick it up.

Guards using bubbles while CCed however doesnt bother me though

It bother me cause I can't use my somehow bubble with ranger while beeing kb'ed.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    It bother me cause I can't use my somehow bubble with ranger while beeing kb'ed.
    Rangers shouldnt have a bubble anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    Rangers shouldnt have a bubble anyway
    why not? Rangers are gimp in game if we talk about it. Why should demos have bubbles and speed hacks and all the fun...

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    why not? Rangers are gimp in game if we talk about it. Why should demos have bubbles and speed hacks and all the fun...
    I completely agree Demos shouldnt have a bubble either

but the speed hack needs to stay and possibly be buffed!