Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pvp t4 gear

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Explain your idea on how a fresh 80 would get to pvp 15 in less than three years in the current game please.
    Fresh 80 joins aoc pvp server to pvp he can hit rocks 12h a day for months on end LMAO or he can PVE his way up to Tire 4
    either way fresh 80 will uninstall aoc

@OP bad troll post more pvp lvls lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    The man has a point. It took me exacly 2 years from pvp lvl 5 to pvp lvl 10 with only 1 character and daily minigames.

I enjoyed it, but someone wants to "catch up" its a nightmare
    See it takes two years for a normal person to level up 5 pvp levels in a video game. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you that is absolutely absurd.

That is why this game can't/doesn't and won't retain any new players. Also what if someone wants to play an alt? There's 12 classes in the game that play dramatically different. It takes two years to get one character in good pvp gear (Even though PVP T3 gear isn't even the best for sin) do the math on how long it would take to get multiple chars to ten.

You know what the best part is? For 9 of those 12 classes T4 pve gear is usually better. Maybe T4 gear wouldn't be seen as so OP if it wasn't literally easier to get than pvp gear.

You want to get new players into the game and keep them? Increase pvp xp gained in pvp, make it not a full-time job to get competitive for a fictional video-game.

smh funcom
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

i believe a redeployment of pvp gear levels is in order again much like they did with the mini game set. No increase in pvp lvs or xp.

Just reorder the gear lvs so pvp5 set is available from pvp1-2, mini game set at reduced token cost pvp2-5, Bori set pvp5-7 at reduced token cost, and pvp t4 set with upgraded weps and dps stats from pvp7-10 to help equalize the gear disparity from pve gear and at the same time helping new players gear up to a adequate level quickly.

Winning team in siege get's 10k pvp xp, losing one 5k, winning team also get's campaing badges , losing team bit less but atleast gives some revard to courage ppl do sieges more often,

Jhebbal sag? lose the mini with 10 points and u get only 1 token? is this joke? i mean,, i spend 20-40m in Unbalanced mini game geting pwnd by keyboard turner casters exploiting somwhere where melee can't reach them, or then im at 10% whne i get there. either lower cost of pvp items, or then give more tokens and for the love of god, shorten the quest cooldown..

And trust me, 10k from winning siege is not even much.. 2 bars to pvp 10 needs 50k so no need to worry about it since got pvp 10 for sin now..

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    i believe a redeployment of pvp gear levels is in order again much like they did with the mini game set. No increase in pvp lvs or xp.

Just reorder the gear lvs so pvp5 set is available from pvp1-2, mini game set at reduced token cost pvp2-5, Bori set pvp5-7 at reduced token cost, and pvp t4 set with upgraded weps and dps stats from pvp7-10 to help equalize the gear disparity from pve gear and at the same time helping new players gear up to a adequate level quickly.
    somewhat agree with that, but looking at my main and the stats provided by t4 gear and pvp t3, are you sure you want to make a 15-20 percent dmg boost for the last pvp tier, i like how its minimal difference between pvp t2 and pvp t3, personally; nerf pve stuff to less than pvp t1, and add more pvp sets
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    somewhat agree with that, but looking at my main and the stats provided by t4 gear and pvp t3, are you sure you want to make a 15-20 percent dmg boost for the last pvp tier, i like how its minimal difference between pvp t2 and pvp t3, personally; nerf pve stuff to less than pvp t1, and add more pvp sets
    I wouldn't nerf any pve gear, even if we're talking just about nerf in pvp via some stupid script nerfing you once you get engaged(not that something like that could ever work, it propably wouldn't even work in minis), I would just rebalance pvp armor so last 2 tiers are more competetive to last 2 pve tiers and khitai. That could even make some interesting mix and match posibilities and set several ways to gear yourself in pvp not it's either pvp armor if you don¨t want to die 10 secs after you engage someone or pve set if only thing that matters to you is that you take 5 people with you before you die.
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Just increase the critigation and tenacity on the existing t2 and t3 pvp gear, to boost it only vs pve gear. Then think about t4 pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by nuadar View Post
    I wouldn't nerf any pve gear, even if we're talking just about nerf in pvp via some stupid script nerfing you once you get engaged(not that something like that could ever work, it propably wouldn't even work in minis), I would just rebalance pvp armor so last 2 tiers are more competetive to last 2 pve tiers and khitai. That could even make some interesting mix and match posibilities and set several ways to gear yourself in pvp not it's either pvp armor if you don¨t want to die 10 secs after you engage someone or pve set if only thing that matters to you is that you take 5 people with you before you die.
    but dont u think that would make it impossible to be a freshie
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

i believe the weps need the dps increase armor should follow normal lines and slight increases with increased protection and armor to counter the dps from t4 pve gear.

as for newbies the t1 pvp gear is a good start that would be able to be earned in a few weeks not months which will help get them in the game faster with lower grinding for tokens

but dont u think that would make it impossible to be a freshie
    I'm quite fresh, playing for few months, gearing my second char... It's not that hard or impossible
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast