Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pvp t4 gear

Default Pvp t4 gear

This would place melee classes and casters on a par with each other so half will be in favor and half won't. I'm just curious what everyone else things to know if the casters care more or the melee. (I guess it will be the fear of casters or the rage of melee that will get you to respond)

as a barb, i'm obviously in favor of it.
    also heaver armor should have more critigation than cloth armor but it doesn't (where is the logic in that)

Explain your idea on how a fresh 80 would get to pvp 15 in less than three years in the current game please.

Quote Originally Posted by loaf-of-evil View Post
    explain your idea on how a fresh 80 would get to pvp 15 in less than three years in the current game please.
    bori.............

Appart from even bigger gear gap that would occur, explain to me why soldiers even remotly need any new pvp armor(weapons I can come by to, pvp weapons sucks hard)? I don't see any reason at all with sheer volume of protection and armor from they get from current sets. Not to mention that caster pvp gear is much worse than melee one(most of the time) so that most of the casters rather run with k6 gear or raid gear.

Don't bring any new sets, fix current ones...that will not only improve balance, but also make change imidiate(we wont't need to grind another 5 pvp lvls to even try new sets, they would just replace our current ones)

And please, give PoM sets more criiiit
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    bori.............
    Even hardcore rock clicking takes forever once you hit pvp 8+.

They just need to reduce experience needed for each pvp level.

As a side note, my guardian with only 3 points in each ward and 4 points in chromatic wearing t1 pvp armor has a magic mitigation of 32% in frenzy, and that's without a shield or death's ward. My full AA pvp 10 demo sits at 24.9%, I don't understand funcom's logic behind how they figure magic mitigation for soldier armor but if your a caster in t3 pvp gear bombing tanks in t3 pvp gear your not doing anything for damage. DPS classes should have much more crit damage, crit chance, and pure damage built into pvp armor, tanks should be tanky, healers should have healing stats. The generalized armor route they have gone since launch is way over dated, pvp armor needs a big upgrade...

Just do yourself a favor and get t4 pve gear, the pvp armor for the most part (unless your a tank) is not worth it.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Explain your idea on how a fresh 80 would get to pvp 15 in less than three years in the current game please.
    Exactly like they did when PvP 6-10 levels arrived. Basicly, everyone currently PvP 5 would be bumped to PvP 7/8. PvP 10s would be bumped to PvP 12/13. And levels 1/2 would get bumped to level 5.

More levels doesn't necessarly mean wider gear gap if you follow the ubove pattern. And PvP T1 has the same prot as PvP T3 and it's pretty normal.

That being more PvP levels is just cheap content.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    bori.............
    I think new players will drop quickly the game for a better one if funcom will explain to them that the only way to lesser the gap is to grind rocks endlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    I think new players will drop quickly the game for a better one if funcom will explain to them that the only way to lesser the gap is to grind rocks endlessly.
    a lot still do.
    once they realize that they call pvp content farming rocks and they need to do it to get enough pvp lvl's to obtain pvp gear and aa's they go away.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    The man has a point. It took me exacly 2 years from pvp lvl 5 to pvp lvl 10 with only 1 character and daily minigames.

I enjoyed it, but someone wants to "catch up" its a nightmare
    Retired

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast