Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted! Shadows of Jade Quest

Yes, but not once it is bugged. Then you can go on with your business or wait for hours. Been there, tried that.

Maybe the trick is really not to hide or never to be in hide when the script triggers (like with some other quests that spawn mobs and they will be instantly resetted to their first spawn point and stop moving to the target...so the assasins might appear anywhere, just not near the player). This might be a reason why i mainly had troubles with this quests on rogues.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 5th October 2013 at 21:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    You they spaw randomly when you quest in NG after you have taken down the poster in BB camp. Then you just go about your business for a while and they will spawm. Usually at a very inopportune moment
    lol never happened to me since im having this quest already with poster taken down from about week and bouncing in ng pretty much most of my time in game - but what happen is when i hide in ng it pops me out of it like they would spawn but they dont

such a bs pls fix it i want to get recomendation to chosain ... and gm wont help - big lol!

I guess you just must be patient. These assasins sometimes don't spawn for many hours, it happened to me also. I was just doing other quests in NG and they spawned eventually. Another time I just stood still in PinPin and went afk to do some homework and they spawned after 30 minutes.

so im waiting and waiting and nothing happens ... i tried to delete the quest and make it again after a week of tries but no progress still, can sb tell me what excactly is step by step with this quest cos GM at first told me that im missing something ... is just remove poster or smth else too ?

You take the poster...and wait. That's it basically. I am certain the quest works for some people, but i am also certain no waiting, relogging or playing can get it done, once it is bugged. Best chance for everyone would be, if the gms actually would realize and acknowledge there is this problem and fix it manually in those cases. Saying to paying customers "just wait for a few more hours" is not customer friendly, at the very least. On the char i petitioned twice this case, i ended up deleting and ignoring the quest. The follow up for chosain is triggered by the one you sneak onto the second story in chow anyway, afaik.

Have you checked you actually have it in inventory? I noticed the quest gets updated early for picking up while the animation and cast bar is not finished. Also it might be your quest inventory is full.

To make the quest work:
    1) Talk to the SoJ questgiver in PinPin, he will tell you there is a poster in the BB-camp which calls for your death.
    2) Remove the poster in the BB-camp
    3) Kill the assasins that will spawn (6 is most I had to kill)
    4) Report back to SoJ questgiver.

Forget step 1 and it won't work

Locations that are likely to spawn adds: The mirror for the Hyrkanian shaman furthest away (South-East corner of map) and standing near/talking to trader nearest to questgiver in PinPin
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    yes excactly what is happening when i hide in ng it just pops me out from hide like they would spawn and try to kill me but they doesnt - so gm wont help and no solution to this so now what? how can i progress to chosain?
    Often if you just stand still for a while, they will spawn.... like when you go afk for a bio break, lol.

On the positive side, this is a repeatable quest for the Shadows... you don't ever need to do it, even once, to progress to the quests in Chosain. Just do the other repeatables -- there are three others in the Grasslands, including the poster quest -- and you'll get there anyway.

I've made it all the way to the top of this faction, even getting the quest to kill the emperor in Jade Citadel, which I got from the Raven in her special room in the Shadow's treehouse in Paikang. Now that's a tough one, lol.
    Last edited by GeneralFear; 11th October 2013 at 00:13.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12