Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have BIG question to GameDirector

I can't understand only one, really as funcom actually considers that all this content is necessary to someone? ?

Stick this topic please, it's most important then other sticky stupid topicks.

Quote Originally Posted by nuadar View Post
    Itemization in newer dungeons and T3.5 sucks, but funcom can't do anything about it. Stat budgets of these have to be lower than one on t4 and that leads to turan and DS gear being just a slight iteration on faction one from Khitai. They also need to sell RotG so there is pretty much no chance it's gonna change until new expansion/ raid tier comes.

Only way to make new gear pieces interesting is to fill some holes in gear from khitai like they did with fullplate dps gear and stuff like protection talisman from sepulcher
    This is a pretty accurate description of FC does things, but not an accurate description of how they should be doing things.

There is a very significant difference in item budget between Khitai dungeon loot and T4. In theory, loot from the new dungeons should fill that gap, so it can be to future T5 gear what Khitai gear now is to T4 loot.

Also, DS is subscriber-only, so any business issue they had with Turan shouldn't be important here. I would be surprised if their budgeted revenues from RotGS sales would be more than marginal. And since they plan to stick with the sub model, giving people an incentive to sub probably is a better business idea than selling RotGS to a handful of new players...
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

This post is why we can't have nice things lol

No but really itemization in aoc is terrible these days, hence pve gear being better than pvp
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by pipetka View Post
    We all know there's a gear disparity ~ it's been discussed about a thousand times already ~ No reason to sticky this thread.

Your post would be better served in the Suggestion area.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by pipetka View Post
    I think you should. But I won't tell you where.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    This is a pretty accurate description of FC does things, but not an accurate description of how they should be doing things.

There is a very significant difference in item budget between Khitai dungeon loot and T4. In theory, loot from the new dungeons should fill that gap, so it can be to future T5 gear what Khitai gear now is to T4 loot.

Also, DS is subscriber-only, so any business issue they had with Turan shouldn't be important here. I would be surprised if their budgeted revenues from RotGS sales would be more than marginal. And since they plan to stick with the sub model, giving people an incentive to sub probably is a better business idea than selling RotGS to a handful of new players...
    Well I never said it's a good way of doing things, I just said that funcom shot themselfs in the leg by doing it this way and that we probably won't see any changes before new raids

And hybrid classes or classes with unusual gear have it worst, though I don't thing we will ever see heavy armor with magic dmg again...potentional to be completely broken is too high
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    I have not seen the headdress of blue sea dropping for over a year now
    I got mine less then a year ago.

And one of my guild mates got one even more recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    I got mine less then a year ago.

And one of my guild mates got one even more recently.
    I get this 2-4 times out of 10. I guess I'm lucky
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Keep calm and run isle of iron statues pls.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast