Thread: random latency issues

Default random latency issues

During the day I have latency issues it jump from 150 ms to 4,8k ms and most of the time it disconnects me....my net connection however is normal and stable.....can someone tell me what is happening?

Whenever a zone/instance crashes, you'll get 4.8k ms for 5-15 min before you get dc'd and need to relog. This is most likely the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rkrook96 View Post
    Whenever a zone/instance crashes, you'll get 4.8k ms for 5-15 min before you get dc'd and need to relog. This is most likely the reason.
    hi...I know it but its not because if whole instance crashed everybody would get dc....but it happened only to me in those maps....

Connectivity issue between your provider and aoc servers. Contact your provider (tell them you have problems with IP address dm09-nj4.ageofconan.com ) and see if they can fix it. Otherwise it's VPN time.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Latency is a problem. It just is and it's an issue everyone's going to be dealing with. Why? Because its a real problem and something that's going to have to be dealt with. It's an issue facing all of us. Why? Because its a serious issue and needs attention by the technical team. Until then it's something we must be prepared to face. Why? Because its something we're all dealing with. Not sure if we can work around the more intense episodes of latency but we need to encourage our EU brothers to hang in there. Why? Because we need to hang in there and there isn't a whole lotta choice.

[Text moderated by <Arishanya>
    Please remember that using impolite language (including derogatory and offensive slang) on the forums is not allowed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums. If you have any questions on this moderation then please feel free to contact the Head Moderator or Community Manager.]
    Last edited by Arishanya; 11th October 2013 at 04:28.