Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: joel about the possible buff to pvp weapons

from test live update 11-07-2013
    GENERAL
    * (Testlive) Adjusted the stats on a number of items, including the removal of hate decrease from the Red Ruin set

So did they adjust the stats on pvp weps or is this just for pve items
    I don't have TL on my hd anymore can someone go check!

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    from test live update 11-07-2013
    GENERAL
    * (Testlive) Adjusted the stats on a number of items, including the removal of hate decrease from the Red Ruin set

So did they adjust the stats on pvp weps or is this just for pve items
    I don't have TL on my hd anymore can someone go check!
    its for new unchained loot
    Retired

It is funny how the game director say that it is not easy to adjust the stats in pvp gear sets and weapons but they do it all the time for pve, same that is there some resources to release some new pve and social content once in a while but zero resources or time for the pvp side, it is obvious that sadly and ignorant funcom turned his back to everything pvp wise.

funcom stubbornly in their heads still believe that just pve is important in a game, leaving pvp on the side. They haven't realize that's why this game is dead and heading to be shut down and the secret world was a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    its for new unchained loot
    ah yes of course it is silly me!
    I guess the code is different for adjusting pve items right!! nooooo wait a minute......

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    ah yes of course it is silly me!
    I guess the code is different for adjusting pve items right!! nooooo wait a minute......
    It hurts doesn't it?

xD
    XD
    xd
    We will be Serious after death.

proof it is extremaly difficult to boost stats on pvp weapons. another lie

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    That's not true, they haven't adjusted anything that's active on live servers. Added new stuff to TL sure, but not adjusted anything that's currently live (hence there's massive disparity between the DS sets).
    The adjusted the OP DS blues pretty quick...just saying
    Doomsayer 2008

That's not true, they haven't adjusted anything that's active on live servers. Added new stuff to TL sure, but not adjusted anything that's currently live (hence there's massive disparity between the DS sets).
    They did man, they did. They are adjusting weapons in a Temple of Elrik and that one is definately on live servers.

Your argument is invalid

lol what? sc cloth armor, and many more armor and weapons

Not a technical expert so I cant hold a valid argument with GD but even with out being one things just don't add up here!
    There has been item stat changes on live and test live PVE side of the game!

Update Notes 4.1 Hotfix - August 15th (LIVE SERVER HOT FIX)
    Fixed a number of items from Coils of Ubah Kan which had unintended armor stats.
    Lowered the DPS of Mining Axe of the Oxmal.

When I read things like this I wonder so cant they just UP the dps of pvp axe of the xxxxx

Maybe it took days of work to lower that dps on that one item? (Mining Axe of the Oxmal)

IMPORTANT PART
    Or maybe the GD whats to revamp every PVP item?? armor,weapons,accessories so he saying this a lot of work!! (yes that could be but it's not what was asked)

What was asked was buffing PVP tire weapons to be on par with PVE tire weapons (WHILE BEING USED IN PVP GAME MODE) THEN look at rest of pvp gear if needed

Also when the new crafting revamp goes live! well weapons and armor will come out with random stats on them? can be used in the world straight away? (example I can crafted a axe with unique stats and hit a player with it on the fly)