Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ripping off the EU Player...

By the time you're quibbling for three pages about the price of a shitty cup of coffee a month across the Atlantic you know you've hit first world problems.

Glad it keeps you guys awake at night though.

If you've got a more earth shaking problem... bring it on! Maybe you've got a proposal to solve a non-first world problem we can discuss?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    ..The funny thing in this, imho: Why are U. S. MMO players less well off than european MMO players? ..
    Crystal Meth is not cheap and Europeans just do not use that junk.

You cant think like that "Why do they only have to pay 15$ while we have to pay around 17~$". Look at the big mac index and you'll see that you can buy as many big macs in America with 50 dollas as in any euro country.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...D_2columns.png

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    You cant think like that "Why do they only have to pay 15$ while we have to pay around 17~$". Look at the big mac index and you'll see that you can buy as many big macs in America with 50 dollas as in any euro country.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...D_2columns.png
    I remember seeing a sign in the Emiriates at one of the internationally known fast food places that advertised hamburgers with 98% beef. Always wondered what the other 2% was. Hummous filler? But maybe that is why 50USD gets you more big macs in the UAE than in the USA.
    -There are things in the deep desert that could not be imagined even in the nightmares of a thousand madmen.-

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    Crystal Meth is not cheap and Europeans just do not use that junk.
    Ok, first of all, yes a larger than you'd like to admit portion do, hence all the DEA busts of meth caches being exported to Europe via boat/plane. :P

Second of all, to blanket an entire nation, let alone a continent as crystal meth users is rather ignorant/biggoted, and down right nasty. I forgive you, but don't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by batkalim View Post
    I remember seeing a sign in the Emiriates at one of the internationally known fast food places that advertised hamburgers with 98% beef. Always wondered what the other 2% was. Hummous filler? But maybe that is why 50USD gets you more big macs in the UAE than in the USA.
    McDonalds food is nasty though... They sell them cheap because that's the only way they can move the greasy piles of dung, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    If you've got a more earth shaking problem... bring it on! Maybe you've got a proposal to solve a non-first world problem we can discuss?
    Don't you find the sheer insignificance of that price difference to be amusing? Especially given how much time and effort you've invested in it.

People joke about how the United States is a litigation happy, customer is always right type of culture. Within the ethos of social democracies, it seems the EU is catching up. "Ze video game iz Wan Hero more expenziv? Zat is an outrage!"*

Trivialities mate, trivialities.

But it floats your boat, so carry on. Don't mind me laughing off to the side.

* Meant humorously. Feel free to retaliate with the obligatory sheep / kangaroo jokes.

Don't see the humor in that. But maybe that's just me.

And maybe you're confusing rage with curiousity.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234