Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AA's for PVP

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    I tried all, but Red Shadows of Xotli is the best for me. I have the extra protection (I always opt for survivability) and armor and an extra life to pick up the flag. Recommended feats: possession/general.
    RSoX is actually rather good when u play Ava-based builds, since it is providing its full power far longer and more often then.
    For Poss/Gen i think PoT or EF+whatever is the better choice by FAR.
    Enslaving fire: I never used it, but I assume it goes well with 6xSkulls or Quickening Death. Hannibal uses it successfuly on Crom. Recommended feats: Avatar with Pillars feated/Possession.
    That on the other hand goes far better with Poss/Gen as a conclusion of what i said above imo.

Quickening death + extra DPS for Quickening death: I should measure DPS with it on several strawmans to see how effective it is. Going deeper the avatar tree is a good idea. Recommended feats: Avatar/Possession/General
    Can you show me that spec? oO

Prince of Terror is mostly useful in PVE on motionless targets (Zodiac, for example). It is as useful as Exultation of Xotli for me (which I do not use), though Pillar Finishers with unholy damage might be good on PoMs with the armor buff, for example. Recommended feats: I am not sure.
    Again I disagree.
    PoT shines whenever you play against another hox, as you can cramp a pillar right trough their molten flesh even with further increased damage. It also increases Weapon-Damage and Fire-MDmG PLUS your own resistance to fire damage, so it helps against any Fire-dmg when your Molten Flesh is on CD, while you get quite a boost and ignore target's armor totally.
    Not to mention the insane dot-crits with all buffs up on BtD6 (though i wouldnt recommend using that too often).
    As for PVE:
    Has anyone parsed the difference between being in near infinite morph(DS+DE, DE, AoX, DE) on Zodiac versus using PoT for the BTD6-Dots?
    I'm not too good at maths but i think(without having numbers to back that claim up) that this should pretty much leave RSoX as the winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by viroku
    Enslaving fire it sounds nice but its one looong combo with obvious animation and can be interrupted and you kind of feel like sitting duck.
    I agree on being interrupted, especially by KB, but its still an awesome stun for usual runner-targets due to its insane hit-radius. And i think its the hardest-critting stun out there
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 7th October 2013 at 13:09.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Havent played for a while but i started with rosx but quikly switched it with FtB for pvp it adds so much mobility it can feel like ur the pong ball and their melee is one wall and their range another pew pew to imba not to run it in yourballss*ck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12