Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barb as 1v1 and barb in group mini

What kind of target do you try to hit? Guards n DTs?
    TTS crits for up to 3.4K on some rangers vs cloth, noit sure if target has to be debuffed for that, though. Mostly its 2.5-2.9K crits.
    It's a stupid OP-feat to me, as well as some ppls absolute favorite button. I love it when my chat is spammed by "Target's amount of Health must be below 35 percent."-Messages.
    Still atg crits for 2.5K+ on my lowbie-barb already, AND it hits more than just one target.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Agreed. Separating one idea into dozen topics to get attention of Funcom to a nonexistent problem can be considered as harassment.
    true, im actually responding to every post cause i have nothing else to do at work
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Default I'm full epic barb and. . .

and when a barb uses atg on me (w/o buffs running) it hits me for 1k (non crit)
    Pretty lame sense he has to wait 30 more sec to use it again and it takes 2 perk slots.

When opportunity's become available barb becomes beefy, saying you're on the team that's running like a mob with pitchforks chasing Frankenstein down.

I think atg is pathetic. Grassroots (good pvp'er don't get me wrong) but crit me with atg for only 1.6k (on my barb) ATG is totally underpowered as it consumes 2 perk slots and it hits for 1/2 the power of "taking the shot" which crits me for about 3.5k.(and instant)

Barb was one of the most op classes until combo skip remove, i think it is pretty good now atm, and my atg with t3 conq dual wield svord in pvp t1-t2 gear can crit sin for 3.9k + wreck armor 1k per hit + dance of death,

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    I think atg is pathetic. Grassroots (good pvp'er don't get me wrong) but crit me with atg for only 1.6k (on my barb) ATG is totally underpowered as it consumes 2 perk slots and it hits for 1/2 the power of "taking the shot" which crits me for about 3.5k.(and instant)
    ATG hits multiple targets, crits on average 2.5k per target (seen more), is instant and doesn't require your target to be at a certain amount of health (TTS - 35%). I'm not defending TTS, since it's insta-cast from range for high dps, but ATG is not underpowered.
    Daedylus - Ranger, PVP 10 (Fury)
    Ehlicya - Sin, PVP 5 (Fury)
    Prysm - Ranger, PVP 5 (Rage)
    Tantylus - HOX, PVP 6 (Crom)
    Oculys - POM, PVP 3 (Fury)

Quote Originally Posted by Denolyn View Post
    ATG hits multiple targets, crits on average 2.5k per target (seen more), is instant and doesn't require your target to be at a certain amount of health (TTS - 35%). I'm not defending TTS, since it's insta-cast from range for high dps, but ATG is not underpowered.
    atg usually hits for 1k hp. personally I dont like this perk, bone shatter/ww was the way to go for me when I was playing barb.

Quote Originally Posted by Denolyn View Post
    Yes ATG is a cheese button I will agree. Although, ranger does not have combos, a hit box and can use traps to cc during combos. Oh lets not forget advantages also which hit no less than 2k. I say remove barbs ATG and give us faster combos. After all why would you want a barb to have abilities like the other rogues. Bomb, dww, GB, TTS ECT..
    Can anyone answer why barb has light armor but ranger has medium?

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    and when a barb uses atg on me (w/o buffs running) it hits me for 1k (non crit)
    Pretty lame sense he has to wait 30 more sec to use it again and it takes 2 perk slots.
    If you're going to keep posting at least stop putting the first sentence or idea of your post into the subject line, please.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast