Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barb as 1v1 and barb in group mini

Default Barb as 1v1 and barb in group mini

Tell me how you feel about barbarian in these 2 instances and their ranking 1 being most powerful and 12 being worst/hardest.

Barb in mini 6 (one below avg.)
    Barb in dual 5 (two below avg.)

If my barb had traps like ranger, medium armor and taking the blow (like taking the shot); I would place him at 3 or something like that.

I think the barb should be ranked in the top 3 at least after all King Conan is a barb so this class derides his name!!!

I feel that ringofset, doomysayer, throughthedoor, and any other names should be banned and stop harrasing the forums.

Who's harassing, I got the right of opinion, at at least mine is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I feel that ringofset, doomysayer, throughthedoor, and any other names should be banned and stop harrasing the forums.
    I concur, what a massive waste of everyone's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Agreed. Separating one idea into dozen topics to get attention of Funcom to a nonexistent problem can be considered as harassment.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    after all King Conan is a barb so this class derides his name!!!
    Conan is a conqueror.

Proof : he is OP.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    If my barb had traps like ranger, medium armor and taking the blow (like taking the shot); I would place him at 3 or something like that.
    Did you hear about barb ability called ATG i find it quite similar to taking the shot

It's not, because it doesnt cause you to throw your 2h-Axe towards your enemy at same range as +5range-bows. (Was I stealing his idea now?)
    But I say this is still not enough, since barbs are just way too weak in PvP.
    It should hit every enemy between you and your target, have a 50%-chance to kill them instantly and let your char bang his head to heavy metal while the axe is flying. Of course while having 100% dmg-deflection because of your whirling hair. Bald barbs will stun their enemies with their extremely shiny skin for the duration of headbanging. Owners of uncut-editions will see 2 fully naked metal-maidens having intercourse while all this happens.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 27th September 2013 at 14:01.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Did you hear about barb ability called ATG i find it quite similar to taking the shot
    Not at all. When a crowd of ppl pounce on a victim, a ranger will take the kill way before the barb because taking the shot hits 2.5times as hard.
    taking the shot hits for about 2.5k
    atg is about 1k

I've seen ATG crit for 2k on tanks in def stance. That includes my pvp 10 guard. It's a sick instant burst too
    Last edited by kalston; 27th September 2013 at 16:09.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast