Thread: Some questions

Default Some questions

It's been a while since I played AoC and I just had a couple random questions I can't seem to figure out on my own, so far.

1. How do I toggle through camera angles in game? I looked at the option menu for key settings and I don't see anything that controls camera angles. Maybe I'm just blind...

2. Does the game have an equipment viewer window that lets you view armor/weapons on your character without actually putting it on or having it in your inventory?

3. When "unlocking" cash shop items for "all characters on your account" does this include any characters you make on that account in the future?

Thanks!
    Last edited by paladin1882; 26th September 2013 at 16:37.

1. Not sure! I've always just used my mouse to swing the camera around me, or to zoom in/out with the wheel.

2. No, and that's a sore spot for me. I'm crazy about gear looks and would love to see it before I buy it.

3. Yup! I Unlocked a couple pieces of gear and rolled noobs. Both items were in the /claim window.

Quote Originally Posted by Maganothrom View Post
    1. Not sure! I've always just used my mouse to swing the camera around me, or to zoom in/out with the wheel.

2. No, and that's a sore spot for me. I'm crazy about gear looks and would love to see it before I buy it.

3. Yup! I Unlocked a couple pieces of gear and rolled noobs. Both items were in the /claim window.

Thanks for the answers. So, does anyone know how to toggle camera angles in game?

I don't think you can, unless you maybe do some manual file editing?

No idea