Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Barb pve dps

Quote Originally Posted by rkrook96 View Post
    Guild city. So i hit 2 target sometimes. Might log and do a more serius parseer later. But atm i just need a better rotation than my current.
    Ok, because 1k6-1k8 is almost impossible on strawman on 3min parse
    The best thing to compare dps is still on TL !

I'm gonna do some parses too

My best so far 1225 DPS
    Build - Gear - 5/5 Without Warning 1/5 Bone Shatter
    No pots nor groupe
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I did some parses, 4, my best is 1400 :
    http://hpics.li/096c405

1415 with Armagueddon :')
    Only 12dps from it, not so good^^

I don't think I can do much more.

Perk : Upheavel+Bone Shatter
    Build : basic reaver/general build
    No group, no pots

I still don't know what's the best between Upheavel/Bone Shatter, Without warning/Bone Shatter or Without warning/Upheavel since my dps is ~ 1380-1400 with all those 3 combinations.

1 : YOU 289352 (100%) - DPS: 1581.2

That is the parse I got just now on my barb.

My gear?

Full Tigers,

1 energetic band the other is Miles Stone ring. And Eye of the watcher neck. Cape from HOC "Vicious Cape of Ill Intent"

2 ibis's

My AA's?

Pressing and Decisive, Flanking and Liberation, Upheavel, and Without Warning.

Also, that is a solid 3 min fight on a straw dummy in khemi.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

1260 with blue neck (Forgotten City so actually better dps than Hyrk), cloak (Yag dps one), shoulders (Tigers), Yag Kosha epic wrists & no real dps rings (Death Ward + Tiger Strike)... and also blue offhand (Tigerswipe or w/e it's called). Main hand = Yag Kosha blunt. Rest is epic Tigers set with Ardashir head.

Basically full AA except I have only 1 point in Bone Shatter and 3 in Upheaval.

Perks = Pressing/Decisive + WW/Bone Shatter, spec similar to Vehl.

In raids/group I do 1400/1500 easily with a few missed combos (not because of lag but because I'm too fast for this silly gameplay )

This just made me realize that barb CAN actually keep 5 stacks of Physical Wracks on his own (guess the AA helps a lot by reducing WA's cd)
    Last edited by kalston; 4th October 2013 at 13:33.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    1260 with blue neck (Forgotten City so actually better dps than Hyrk), cloak (Yag dps one), shoulders (Tigers), Yag Kosha wrists & no real dps rings (Death Ward + Tiger Strike)... and also blue offhand (Tigerswipe or w/e it's called). Main hand = Yag Kosha blunt. Rest is Tigers set with Ardashir head.

Basically full AA except I have only 1 point in Bone Shatter and 3 in Upheaval.

Perks = Pressing/Decisive + WW/Bone Shatter, spec similar to Vehl.

In raids/group I do 1400/1500 easily with a few missed combos (not because of lag but because I'm too fast for this silly gameplay )

This just made me realize that barb CAN actually keep 5 stacks of Physical Wracks on his own (guess the AA helps a lot by reducing WA's cd)
    Yes he can and by using all four ranks you stack it to 4 pretty fast. You just have to hold one rank till the cooldown of another is at 22-25 seconds. I got about the same gear as you except T3 1HE and Mystics Watcher and SC cloak, Tricksters Charm and Cang Jei ring. Armor is all tigers, with BB assassin legs. My best parse out of four was 1359 dps.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    1 : YOU 289352 (100%) - DPS: 1581.2

That is the parse I got just now on my barb.

My gear?

Full Tigers,

1 energetic band the other is Miles Stone ring. And Eye of the watcher neck. Cape from HOC "Vicious Cape of Ill Intent"

2 ibis's

My AA's?

Pressing and Decisive, Flanking and Liberation, Upheavel, and Without Warning.

Also, that is a solid 3 min fight on a straw dummy in khemi.

What's your rotation ?
    Basic build ?

Quote Originally Posted by Greshakei View Post
    What's your rotation ?
    Basic build ?
    1121d4c46952c1d97468fb2690161d9d61da39694001d5ee1d a9f691a4694c61db641dc2c1d6b41dc91692d06971d1d6521d 71a1e7e81e84c1dcf81d8481d8a81dd581d90c

The above is my build.

As for rotation it's pretty simple.

Wreck armor,Jagged Cut 2, upheaval, Rinse and repeat.

I use my dps add ons etc, in the middle of my upheavals usually. that's all I typically do.
    Last edited by kennyfisterbotm; 4th October 2013 at 19:36.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

When I use your code it gives me this http://goo.gl/33IRrl
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast