Thread: Iron Will Guild player videos submissions....

Default Iron Will Guild player videos submissions....

I was wondering if anyone from Iron Will guild would post a video of them playing the game. It is pretty amazing their ability to cast multiple spells in one animation as well as there never ending combo rotation from player to player.

I really would love to see the video showing the keyboard and screen of how amazing your cordination is while playing the game.

It is beyond my skill level how one can jump and and do a chain of combos that is 5 skills long.

Thanks a lot, I look forward to seeing how Iron Will plays the game in real life and how they are set up.

Look forward to the video submissions.

I have been in many minis with you, and nothing personal, but you call hacks every time you get beat, which is every match. Yesterday you were in an hv I beieve in your grand pvp 2 gear, and a pvp 10 demo, wearing full t4 gear and weapons, melted you in moments. The rage began. I do believe there are a few that "cheat" with certain programs, but to blatantly call out a whole guild, who a lot of their players are highly geared and experienced, is dimwitted. You have even accused me of hacking after I waste you on my barb, conq, demo, etc.

You just need to learn to play, and put in your time to get gear, eperience, as it is a game.

Was not aware that gear cancels animations, I look forward to seeing that in the videos.

Thanks for you input!
    Last edited by Utogi; 25th September 2013 at 17:23.

Welcome to forums global whiner and troll. Hope you find these forums fun

Thank you very much. I find keeping an amazing game like AoC competitve should be everyones goal. Showing the amazing skill of Iron Will Guild would help players like myself get better !

Thanks for the Welcome !

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    Thank you very much. I find keeping an amazing game like AoC competitve should be everyones goal. Showing the amazing skill of Iron Will Guild would help players like myself get better !

Thanks for the Welcome !
    Funcom dont care, never will and never did.

Best thing u can do is tell them to go **** themselves when TESO launchs...

And dont give them any more money by subs or online shop, thats how incompetent ppl learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

utog number one!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

I see no point in this thread at all.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.