Thread: Lag+ Solo Hard Bosses or Raids + Groups = Disappointment.

Default Lag+ Solo Hard Bosses or Raids + Groups = Disappointment.

This present Lag,rubber banding and such annoying things make Game Play Boring Having to restart a Raid,Group or Solo Hard mode over & over at times to try & Kill any hard Boss plus some of those new bugs have been wrecking havoc on making them more Invulnerable even at times harder to kill.Granted many factors come into play here. I being running a application to rule out my ip providers possibility dropping packets latency issues & I got to tell ya yes it happens but 2-3 a Months from my IP provider is normal. Gaming in AOC I get redline 6-8 times an hour thats harsh.I have the Utmost of confidence Funcom can fix & will solved this. I have a Suggestion Tone down all Dungeon Bosses & their adds in powers and such things to help keep a sense of enjoyment till such matters are balanced out properly. Remember new gamers are getting interested in this game especially Steam Gamers most Gamers who join a Game for the first time will be discourage by having to relog constantly or see Lag.
    I am not saying make it easy but maybe just maybe this will help u solved faster.

Funcom I have being here for nearly 3 yrs Love How you all Done and Outstanding Job in the past You Guys & Ladies ROCK. Thank You for reading. by the way u all do and outstanding Job on Petitions Kudos & Peace Love & Happiness.

This really is a serious problem.
    People are not asking for more variety in difficulties without reason or just to have an easier time.

I would not advice to tone down things though, but rather offer an easy mode (or grind mode) for less rewards, but same time invested (with slowed down or toned down mechanics, maybe even make bosses tougher but ccable for fun).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 25th September 2013 at 07:16.

Just learn to play with the latency. All-Australian guilds have since day 1 and can clear T4 in one night, no reason EU players with better lag can't do the same. Don't nerf anything kthnx.

Oh and for lols I made this video a few days ago so people can get a demonstration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWcuHiltW1s

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Just learn to play with the latency.
    LMAO This forum never stops amazing me ...

FunCom ftw.. you have made the remaining players officially Lemmings!

There have been big latency problems after the last maintenance. They appear and disappear.
    I heard one Russian saying that he had a ping of 666ms last night.
    A guy on the forum reported to have 800ms.

I was lucky to have the lag boosted by 100ms, making it 320ms.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Kurt, I think he didn't ask for encounters to be made easier, but for FC to remove the new random-hardmodes introduced through lags, zone-crashes (greetings to the entity in T4) and pingspikes.

Spikes have been around since T2 was still the hottest sh*t around, but i think many players are "enjoying" the new level of quality and quantity they have reached since moving+merging the servers.

In my guild (15 active players) there are 4 guys who have had their base-latency increased from 60 to 150 since moving the servers and now to 300+ since merge or last maintenance. I dunno how well this can be handled in PvE, but in PvP it's gamebreaking to have your avg-baseping rise by a factor of 6 on your melee-toon.
    Something seriously needs to be done about this, or else another bunch of subs will most likely vanish.

Also I think there should be more 1hr-maintenance-downs per month (like 1-2 per week) to make sure the servers keep running as smooth as possibly. Yesterday evening was a horrible lag-fest on fury.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 25th September 2013 at 08:43.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener