Thread: Ranger AA's

Default Ranger AA's

I know Finely Honed and Tainted Weapons are must have's for pve, as well as decisive strikes and pressing strikes.

What are some other good AA's to take take after I get those maxed? Thanks in advance.

i normally use 'deadly draw' (new rank of bleeding puncture, that increases the crit rating of pen shot) and 'jarring shot' (stun), but sometimes it can be useful to use 'clout' (new rank of quick shot, with column damage)...

for questing, 'taking the shot' can also be nice, especially for a fresh toon, without top gear...
    Last edited by Yawgmoth-VDN; 26th September 2013 at 06:37.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

I would go for TTS first, if you don't plan to play raid as your first activity (it's useless there). That perk is good for beginners as said before, and useful in pvp and pve. Note that it takes more time to get 2x silver perks than this gold perk, if I remember well.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

yes, it's a lot faster to take a gold perk than to get 5 points in a silver one...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

TTS must be completely useless in pve?
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    TTS must be completely useless in pve?
    You should know, you use TTS in Hms all the time, I watched you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthkilla View Post
    You should know, you use TTS in Hms all the time, I watched you.
    Bad boy.. u are a Peeping Tom :P

Quote Originally Posted by zosito View Post
    I know Finely Honed and Tainted Weapons are must have's for pve, as well as decisive strikes and pressing strikes.

What are some other good AA's to take take after I get those maxed? Thanks in advance.
    For PvP I will recommend ranger must a have Decisive Strike,pressing strike,Liberation,Taking the Shot...now if u want to be more creative and you refusing to don't take TTS I will recommend RS and JS.Make sure if u running JS to use Penetration shot ASAP so u have benefits from RS ... Happy hunting
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!