Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update on crafting revamp?

The system is basically done, but they are still working to properly tie it into the renown system and update other stuff it will impact.

fresh update on this from twitter:

https://twitter.com/joelbylos/status/382788878987702272

news is coming in the monthly letter
    Retired

So, now its judgement time.

Will my 3000 feral blood and scorpion oil be deemed (more) useless.?
    Retired

I really look forward to crafting revamp. As non pve player getting good weapons is impossible, hopefully pvp would also give resources to make good gear.
    Would like any info on shards and will they for sure be useful. I dont have much of them, 14 pieces that i was buying slowly, but i would like to know shall i keep on them or sell them. Since i am in small guild and have almost no chance to get t3 craft weapon

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I really look forward to crafting revamp. As non pve player getting good weapons is impossible, hopefully pvp would also give resources to make good gear.
    Would like any info on shards and will they for sure be useful. I dont have much of them, 14 pieces that i was buying slowly, but i would like to know shall i keep on them or sell them. Since i am in small guild and have almost no chance to get t3 craft weapon
    Its confirmed that shards will stay in game and will be valuable crafting material in new system.

Old T3 weapons will stay in game, but will not be craftable again.
    Retired

Crafting revamp may bring some new players. I have friends who look for crafting game.

I had suggested before. FC can open an Auction House, can sell gold etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Its confirmed that shards will stay in game and will be valuable crafting material in new system.

Old T3 weapons will stay in game, but will not be craftable again.
    The old GD said both of those things, but has that been confirmed by the new team? IIRC, Morrison also said T3 crafting encounter would probably remain in game.

But then I took a statement Craig made a few months ago to mean that shards and T2/T3 crafing will be completely gone in new system.

Interesting...sadly it shows how serious the devs took the questions from "yourvoice", if shards and raidcrafting stay and there will be not even a compensation for past deeds. Old team had the old GDs responses and the video...new team only gave "your voice" answers, which contradict both old GD response and video. Curious what the new letter will say.

I plan to spend a few bucks next month...but now i will wait for the letter, because worst case is: complete revamp, goldsellers, exploiters and some collectors keep their shards while the rest goes down the drain, you won't be able to customize the outcome or existing gear and getting resources will be worse than now...and of course they patch it in as soon and as bugged as possible, destroying every ongoing effort people spent in the current system with no continuity or compensation. Worst case, mind (but for me it means...no money for that deed).

So please, prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 25th September 2013 at 17:50.

I think all of you expect too much of the craft revamp.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast