Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account information

Default Account information

Hello,
    I'm a premium member of Aoc and will stay like that till november.
    From the end of nov till the end of february I'll have to froze my account cause I will be away for work.
    When I'll come back in march will I be able to have my characters again or they'll be delete?

As long as you know your login ID and password for both account management and game log on you will be fine. I don't think Funcom ever deletes characters.

Well,
    I'm using the same account I had when the game was launched and then I paused for 4 years. When I logged back the account was with no characters left

Quote Originally Posted by Grendizer666 View Post
    Well,
    I'm using the same account I had when the game was launched and then I paused for 4 years. When I logged back the account was with no characters left
    That's weird. Any of your characters were over level 20? The longest break I had from AoC was 1,5 year and I didn't lose any of my charcters. TBH I actually never heard about anyone losing any character (maybe you got hacked or something like that :X ).

I had 2 or 3 lv 80 and some of various level.
    I was able to login with my old username and password but the account was empty

It's quite possible your account was hacked and the hacker deleted your toons. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Grendizer666 View Post
    I had 2 or 3 lv 80 and some of various level.
    I was able to login with my old username and password but the account was empty
    Did you try to contact with customer support? You should have made petition because they would probably explain you what happend and maybe even restore deleted characters (after last merge on my 2nd account appeared some characters which I deletet on purpose like year or two ago).

Not this most recent merge but, FUNCOM has deleted toons in the past for being over (I believe) 2-yrs old and not used. Considering your long break time, I'd say that's what happened.

The bigger problem; FUNCOM can't restore characters after 30-days of inactivity ~ yer waaayyyy past that.

E-mail customer service and hope for the best.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Actually I don't care anymore about my lost characters. Recently I've made more as new.

My concern is about being sure that, if I stop paying premium for few months, I'll get my recent characters back when I'll pay again

The only character delete ever done was accounts under level 20 and not logged in for years... To my knowledge.
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast