Thread: Only one AoC-Installation running at the same time (after merge)

Default Only one AoC-Installation running at the same time (after merge) ?

Hi,
    I have two Accounts and two AoC-installations on my PC (Drive C: and D to change crafting-ressources between Crafting-character and Storage-character.

Now, after the merge, I am only able to log into ONLY ONE installation. If I try to log into the second one, I always get the message "authentification error".
    It doesn´t matter which installation I start first or which account I log in first: I can´t log into the second one!

This is very annoying because now I have to log out (and in) between two Accounts instead of making direct trade ingame.

Does someone have the same problem?
    Last edited by Nexothep; 23rd September 2013 at 09:37.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

They are separate installation folders?

I used 2 clients to log in on 2 diff accounts/toons on Saturday.

One is my main on primary SSD and the other client used to be a EU installation on my data drive. Honestly don't know what the new LocalConfig is, but make sure the 2nd client is updated.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Yes, there are two separate installation folders (like your computer: drive C is a SSD and Drive D the large partition) and both clients were updated after the merge.
    As it seems to work on your computer, it´s not a general problem. Thanks for your thoughts, maybe I will try a new installation for the second account.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Working fine here too.
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)