Thread: PvP POM AA's

Ok so this is max DPS spect for POM?Talking about ven/gen tree
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Max damage comes down to gear....spec will only affect how you deliver it.....the veng/gen one i posted gets you more survivability (more health, increased blue heal, insta bubble, auto green) hence more kills (if thats what you seem to be chasing) and insta cast on your other AoE (Radiance) plus insta Smite if you use CF/MSE.

You have plenty of burst ie run in, blow all your sh*t, run away, repeat...but nothing for ranged and no column damage (no MSE doesnt count.....3 sec cast in PvP???...forget it....unless you are fighting statues)

Saying you want max dps spec is kinda dumb because you need to take into account how people place themselves to deliver the damage....like i said the veng/gen is good for quick burst to hit peeps fast and hard as they often dont group nicely for long in PvP....think how to deliver the damage and stay alive longer to deliver it.

Tho i do pity the team you are on if all you care about is how much dps/ how many kills you can get.

*edit* actually thats all most people care about (minis full of heavies that dont touch flag etc) so whatever lol
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 24th September 2013 at 22:19.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12