Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charachter Transfers!

I actually don't mind they're taking this long to setup transfers. My only fear is that the longer thus foes the more pvper's on crom will get comfortable and thus not transfer over when the time comes.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    What in the world did you guys screw up in the background during the merge?

Merge was done almost 2 MONTHS ago, and you still can't implement transfers for maybe "next few weeks"?

Omg.
    I am not qualified to comment, never having been a DBA on a major MMO myself, but you and all the others on this forum who know exactly how long these things should take, please continue sharing your outrage!

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I am not qualified to comment, never having been a DBA on a major MMO myself, but you and all the others on this forum who know exactly how long these things should take, please continue sharing your outrage!

Please continue being sarcastic with your customers. I hear it's the best way to retain subscriptions!

Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Please continue being sarcastic with your customers. I hear it's the best way to retain subscriptions!

They dont want subscribers, if they would they would have not messed up so badly by letting Craig continue his work, that man was awful disaster as a game director.. just saying

i wonder why funcom think custmores are mad, now he is prolly gonna answer me "dont play then" are u serious? in 5 years u only added pve content, and u are defiently on purpose trying to break down and kill pvp/pvp servers, now dont come here and deny it.

your company should sell this game asap for someone who might be enough stupid to buy it anymore, cus u cant handle any mmo u got out there. i mean even WarZ got better proection against cheaters than aoc does, u cant be serious
    The Law

Funcom should have fixed aoc before even thinking of doing tsw, in the end, both games would been better populated with no SHITS back there, and now when u got few almost dead MMo's tsw doing fine so far. u are doing a new game? lego something i read? .

HALLOWEEN EVENT WAS FUN thou, thank u from that. got some nice stuff amd lot of open pvp, thanks
    The Law

Craig had at least behavior of professional.....I can´t say that about Joel´s behavior...

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    Craig had at least behavior of professional.....I can´t say that about Joel´s behavior...
    I totally agree.

people have no sense of humor these days, keep giving them hell Joel bunch of whinny little cry babys anyways

I think the answers have been given and that as soon as the DBA guy has given go ahead transfers will be open again. As there can not be any confusion about that the thread is now:

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123