Thread: Brittle Blade and Yag Kosha problem?

Default Brittle Blade and Yag Kosha problem?

Hello AoC warriors,

I have a problem I cant seem to solve myself so I hope one of you can help me with this.

I am currently stuck in Northern Grasslands doing my faction quests with the mentioned factions, I am rank 2 with both. But I cant seem to get the "go to Chosain" quests for them. When I am in Shaulun and go to the Brittle Blade or Yag Kosha camps there are no quests there for me. In Northern Grasslands I did the flag quest and the 3 kill quests for Brittle Blade, except the Last Legion one. For Yag Kosha I did the Lake, Heal and Lotus quests.

I did get the quests to go to Chosain for the Wolves and Scarlet Circle. Am I forgetting something or doing something wrong?

I hope somebody has the answer, thanks all for your time.

For starters, there is no wolves quest to go to chosain. Wolves are contained entirely in NG.

Check all around NG for other quests. I know there is a tiger that gives quests in the far south west. There is another brittle blade camp in the north by KK zone. There are various other camps that may or may not be BB along the southern portion of the map.

As for yag kosha in chosain, I know their quests start with an npc right when you zone into chosain from ng.

Sorry I couldn't give direct answers but you search the mini map for ! And you'll find it.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I'm sure you should get faction quests to go Chosain. Just check all dialog options of NPCs giving you the quests. There are chains of quests required to complete before you get "Go to Chosain" quest. For example, there is 1 Yagkosha quest sending you to NPC in the village in southern NG, you should do it and do quest for that NPC than talk again to questgiver in Chow.

Thumbs up

Thank you both!

I will try the options you have given me and I hope I get the quests.

Nice to see the AoC forum is very helpfull

You may want to go to Fengdu in KK and do some faction questing there as well. IIRC, the Yag-Kosha quest to go to Chosain is given in Chow to go see Conan burned in effigy just inside Chosain. It should be available early and can be done when you reach... rank 1/100K I believe. You'll get a choice of belts.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    You may want to go to Fengdu in KK and do some faction questing there as well. IIRC, the Yag-Kosha quest to go to Chosain is given in Chow to go see Conan burned in effigy just inside Chosain. It should be available early and can be done when you reach... rank 1/100K I believe. You'll get a choice of belts.
    I did that one, thanks! So only the BB one left to go to Chosain. Finally leaving grasslands!

I will have a go at KK aswell, havent been there much since the places gives me the creeps hehe.

For BB and Yag their line quest around 2 is also at the apostate

It might be worth checking that you didnt reach 45/45 ongoing quests, who knows, that is sometimes unexpected and unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    I did the effigy burning thing, got a belt but still no yagkosha quests in shaulun for me. I also did the kill the rats quest in the NG southern camp for yagkosha. So no idea why I still dont have any quests.

I did manage to solve my BB issue, got the first quest there now, The greatest fighter in the world.

So I am halfway there