Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I see only nerf threads

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post

So barb is NOT my only class that I do not know how to play and randomly complain about for no reason, and I am speaking from experience.
    We all know ringofset, doomsayer, throughthedoor, etc, we all know...

It seems to me that most of the "nerf this, nerf that class" comes from people who expect their favorite class to be equal to 11 other classes in 1V1 combat.

Well, I don't think that was ever Funcom's idea. After all the pvp seems to be team against other team.

Ps. There is no "I" in Team
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    It seems to me that most of the "nerf this, nerf that class" comes from people who expect their favorite class to be equal to 11 other classes in 1V1 combat.

Well, I don't think that was ever Funcom's idea. After all the pvp seems to be team against other team.

Ps. There is no "I" in Team

But there is in WIN!!!!

Giggity!

Quote Originally Posted by nikepilas View Post

You can love playing football, but if you don't do it in your level league then you stop enjoying it.

indeed
    /10
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12