Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see only nerf threads

Default I see only nerf threads

ye ye ye you were nerfed to the ground....wake up and dont cry all the time you are barbarians? You are crybabies...

This isn't my dad,

THIS IS A CELLPHONE

HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOTHEGROUND

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    ye ye ye you were nerfed to the ground....wake up and dont cry all the time you are barbarians? You are crybabies...
    obviously you don't play a barb in pvp or you would say otherwise

I dunno, the zerkers and reavers on fury seem to do pretty well.
    Barb seems more gear dependant than some other classes, but thats not a class-issue imo.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    obviously you don't play a barb in pvp or you would say otherwise
    obviously you dont play other classes otherwise you would know barb is fine as it is....

Barb is near the bottom of the pvp ladder right now, only hox has it worse at the moment. People can sugar coat it all they want or go "it's not the barb to be up it's nearly every other class to be op", the situation won't change.

And no, the fact the top 5 barbs on a server can still do decently with the class doesn't mean the class is ok, it just means those players are good. Have a look at the stats of THE OTHER barbs in a mini and tell me it's a good class to play if you're not top-notch.

HoX is absolutely fine, just like Barbarian. You can hear people complaining on DTs and ToSes, and you cannot argue with them for the sake of being emotionally well(!!!)
    Whenever I have a minigame, barbarians and HoXes never show up even close to the lowest part of food chain.

I am sure that someone who complains can always show screenshots of a certain class having less kills than deaths, but I am also sure that someone else can show as many or more screenshots with these classes topping the PVP charts. The ratio of good or bad players is different because of the learning curve for each class; but those with the steepest curve are insane when played well.

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    obviously you dont play other classes otherwise you would know barb is fine as it is....
    Yup!

Also... People like to complain: that is in their nature. When someone is satisfied, he keeps silence. When he does not like something, he will spill his frustration everywhere, even if he is not right.
    Hardest to master (but best to play and best to score kills with) classes always get a little more negative attention.

Also, if something needs to be done, it is decreasing power of other classes; not increasing "your class"; unless you want to transmogrify Conan's PVE into Hello Kitty's.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 24th September 2013 at 05:30.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

A ranking system for PVP minigames would be useful.

All competition sports have it.

Good players compete with good players. Bad players try to climb the ladder beating players of their level.

You can love playing football, but if you don't do it in your level league then you stop enjoying it.

As I've stated earlier i think barb is fine in pvp, just a little more gear dependant. Main issue actually is to have enough protection so you dont get melted while you can't reach the casters. Other melees regardless of class can be handled or avoided using movement and CCs pretty good.
    Hox pretty much has the same issue as barbs, you need enough gear to be able to survive a bit longer, rest is a problem of kiting.
    Plz stop crying for it to be lower end of the food chain, if FC buffs this class the way they've done conq it'll be no fun to play it anymore.

There have been suggestions for low-pvplvl minichains, or for the que-system to automatically sort the high ones together in a mini and the lowies with the lowies.
    Still this system would fail, since a good player at low level will still beat the crap out of someone who is new to pvp. But how would you sort that out?
    The far bigger problem though is the simple amount of players.
    Dunno if you noticed but it seems to only know one direction: downward (Thx funcom for the awesome lags since moving the servers btw). So not letting everyone que with everyone else would make it feel like pvping with the same bunch of ppl all night.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 25th September 2013 at 08:26.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Default I have a Dt

I have a DT and it is a WAY more powerful class. It is wrong that I should have it so much easier with one class than another. I would play my Dt in pvp more if it wasn't as boring as it is. (they need more cool abilities like barb; it just sucks that there are so many issues with the barb as stated in my forums)

So barb is NOT my only class and I am speaking from experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast