Thread: Suggestion for pvp mini games (team deathmatch)

Lightbulb Suggestion for pvp mini games (team deathmatch)

Since I see after the merge a lot of people just trying to make team deathmatch rounds from capture the flag game modes...
    I was thinking why doesn't FunCom make the regular maps (since i guess they wont make new ones) into Team Deathmatch maps... So basically players can choose TD or CTF...

Rules can be really simple... The team with most kills wins! Maybe add to that some quests to boost pvp xp like for example if you have 20+ kills you get 200 pvp xp or something like 1st 2 players with most kills get extra pvp xp...

To be honest I don't think this is too hard to make... But it can be really fun for pvp players...

Cos after all it's always the same story with CTF... Tanks go for flag (most of the time) healers follow tanks and dps gets all kills... Change that so players can experience something new...

So any thumbs up for the idea? Or its just a waste?

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Rules can be really simple... The team with most kills wins! Maybe add to that some quests to boost pvp xp like for example if you have 20+ kills you get 200 pvp xp or something like 1st 2 players with most kills get extra pvp xp...
    Brilliant,

- Hey, where is blue heal?
    - Sorry smite spamming for 20 kills
    Cripples gonna cripple

Ok lets do this, but I can already tell which classes would totally wreck people and yeah I wouldn't heal, I would just condemnation, repulse and smite my way to victory
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Sometimes i get lucky to get 5 healers in team... guess who wins :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Since I see after the merge a lot of people just trying to make team deathmatch rounds from capture the flag game modes...
    I was thinking why doesn't FunCom make the regular maps (since i guess they wont make new ones) into Team Deathmatch maps... So basically players can choose TD or CTF...

To be honest I don't think this is too hard to make... But it can be really fun for pvp players...

Cos after all it's always the same story with CTF... Tanks go for flag (most of the time) healers follow tanks and dps gets all kills... Change that so players can experience something new...

So any thumbs up for the idea? Or its just a waste?
    Just need to bring that stonehenge map from tsw to aoc...

i dont interest in meanless bloodbath as deathmatch, but advocate the idea, because noticed many player like it and playing deathmatch in world too. This player attitude incompatible with role play and this is the main reason the role players avoid this game.
    Artarosse

first of sorry to hijack your thread ...

make pvp minigames only for melee classes and separate for ranged clases!

let em magic pushers have some fun killing each other