Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pvp rotation

Default pvp rotation

From you hox vets, what's the best pvp rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    run and hfb then run

My normal rotation is your mom, sister, mom...

Seriously though.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    My normal rotation is your mom, sister, mom...

Seriously though.
    Firstly asking silly question and than insult when get trolled...
    Seriously, rotation in pvp? lol

I am a vet of aoc, just not the hox class. I see why now many new players do not hang around the forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I am a vet of aoc, just not the hox class. I see why now many new players do not hang around the forums...
    someone is defensive and trying to change the subject from the fact that he asked a ridiculous question
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

HFB, Spitfire,Chains, maybe get another HFB in, Molten steel slash HFB again(at this point just assume HFB after every combo) Lowrank hellstrikes the ones that dont really root you because you need to stay moble AT ALL TIMES.

I usually Pillar as a finisher or when im confident they arnt gonna break my CC because again you don't wanna be rooted in animation as a HOX

Also im not putting CCs into the rotation you use them depending on the Situation.

In anycase not much to hox as far as PVP rotation you just need to be aware of what is going on around you to survive/DPS

Most of your spells(chains, hfb, spitfire, flame lash) and CC's, combos are only used when you can land it without being screwed especially pillars. Hellstikes for a quick combo if you need one.
    Most importantly, MOVE
    Last edited by artreborn; 19th September 2013 at 23:54.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

There isn't a set rotation in PvP. Period. But, there are priorities based up situations. HfB is obviously the bread and butter of the class.

Now, some people say to use chains as a DPS cooldown. I don't agree with that. Chains can be the difference between life and death if you time it correctly against some fears. Conq's, PoM's, DT's, other HoX etc.

As far as combo's go, Pillar's is your hardest hitting combo, by far. Use it ONLY if you think you can get away with it and not die. Otherwise, I usually stick with either HS3 or 5. Learn to jump combo and kite like a champ. And that's the HoX, in a nutshell.

There is no strict rotation, but remember to use 3-step combos mostly (but not all the time: it is possible to preload or to hit-and-move) when the partner is CCed, moving to a spot where the shields are missing.
    If someone runs away, use Molten Steel Slash, spitfire, chains, etc.
    Double-tap to sides and backwards to avoid some attacks or DoTs.
    If you see a guardian casting his stun, move to his front. There are a lot of tricks, but you do not need anything strict to score insane amounts of kills.
    Oh, and Pillars II > Pillars III.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast