Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvP POM AA's

Default PvP POM AA's

What AA's it's PvP POM it's must have at for group PvP?Also what perks are the best for PvP POM to run?Thanks
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    What AA's it's PvP POM it's must have at for group PvP?Also perks PvP POM are the best to run?Thanks
    Light the Path is a mainstay, people usually alternate between Blessed Soul or the group bubble. I find Blessed Soul far more annoying to play against as the PoM can keep throwing heals.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Light the Path is a mainstay, people usually alternate between Blessed Soul or the group bubble. I find Blessed Soul far more annoying to play against as the PoM can keep throwing heals.
    Inclusion is also quite good. I believed the extra range to be... disappointing at first ( before CC revamp it was extra duration : OP 11s stun) but it's actually quite handy.

So in the end it's Light the Path + any other silver perk because they are all quite good. I don't use Blessed Soul that often because 8 min cd is quite long. Also you'll want to feat Shield of Brilliance wether you use it or not because it passively reduces the CD of Litany or Protection.
    I would use Emissary sometimes if any rogue wouldn't be able to completely nullify it by the use of a mere bronze perk
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

I prefer LTP + shield of brilliance.

Sup

LtP + SoB(when we want to kill people) and LtP + BS if I'm joining JS or doing some flagcapping or just some messing around
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

cool thanks pplz

One more noob question...A lot ppl ingame was telling me ven/gen is op for POM so can someone post this build plz with no waisting unnecessary points

Agree with others regarding LtP.

1 point in Blessed Soul is the best value for AA-points/perks you can get in this game. I would take that first.

Also, about the CD of Soul of Mitra spell. The CD preventing replacement of the Blessed Soul Silver Perk is not the same as the spell itself... I cant be the only one multiperking?
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.

Something like this: http://goo.gl/J0kpgG

Depending on your playstyle and gear, you can switch some points around, but IMO the following are a must

(Main dps sources)
    - Cleansing Fire
    - Sacred Fire
    - Mitras Searing eye
    - Sacred Smite
    - Immortal Wrath
    - Revivication
    - The Light Within
    - Purification of Mitra + Improved Purification
    - Searing Light

(Buffing and protection)
    - Manifestation of Mitra
    - Guiding Hand of Mitra
    - Far-Reaching Spirit + Presence of Mind (general
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.

Actually think its more like this http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v2_1186...f9bc2f1242f88c

but i use Div/Veng anyway.....way more fun...only thing is miss is insta big heal.....handy for healing noob teamates that wont stop running.
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 24th September 2013 at 19:50.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast