Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mana feats for pom

Default Mana feats for pom

Does anyone have any actual totals for mana gained from fully feated Saintly Warrior, Saintly Martyr, Ether Discharge, or Eye of Penance?

Looking to graduate to a vengeance spec and also try some pvp with pom and just curious if anyone has real numbers or at least has opinions on which are good and which suck. Thanks.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Eye of Penance is 70 mana per hit for 1 point. For 3 points it's thrice that so you refund half the cost of your Searing Eye (in a single target setup).
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    Eye of Penance is 70 mana per hit for 1 point. For 3 points it's thrice that so you refund half the cost of your Searing Eye (in a single target setup).
    That seems pretty interesting for PVE and PVP. I would think hitting three targets in PVP with MSE happens quite frequently and gaining 630 mana would be very nice. PVE I just can't think of too many fights that are multi-target, long enough to run out of mana, that you can't spellweave in.

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I would think hitting three targets in PVP with MSE happens quite frequently
    With its 3 sec cast, unless the other team are statues, you will be lucky to hit one lol
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

I just don't see how people roll vengeance specs in places where you can't spell weave. Just walking around soloing, fighting one mob in khitai drops my mana to 25%.

Ether Discharge was something like 12/21/33/41/50 or so, give or take 1 or 2.

But somewhere down the line Funcom "fixed" it to give more mana. Ever since I run out of mana on fights like Vissy or Zaal because the 23 people infront me don't insta full my mana anymore like it used to, so they probably put in an affected target limit, which I haven't tested to see where it is.
    God loves human virtues like courage and hope, but he loves screams, blood and despair just as much. If he didn't, there's no way fresh intestines could be so colorful!

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I just don't see how people roll vengeance specs in places where you can't spell weave. Just walking around soloing, fighting one mob in khitai drops my mana to 25%.
    a point or 2 in Holy accession fixes all mana trouble
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    a point or 2 in Holy accession fixes all mana trouble
    Yeah? Those 5 points in health tap really feel like a big waste. I'll give it a try though as I have the wiggle room to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    Somehow this is enough to solve my mana problems when I can't sw. Not feating EoP makes things harder.

Default need manaaa to spellweave..!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Somehow this is enough to solve my mana problems when I can't sw. Not feating EoP makes things harder.
    any advice for spellweaving poms?i hardly can spellweave more than 4-5 seconds,always i run out of manna..i ve tried everything holy ascension,generalls etc..meybe i miss something..pom never has mana issues when dpsing or healing, but spellweaving is a nightmare..i enjoy my necro goin up for spellweaving..relaxed and joyfoul..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast