Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Funcom, what should we do about missing items?

my ToS is missing the T3 keeper ring, but I hope that gets restored when they give me my bag back.

Wonder if the people who actually BOUGHT a 2nd BB ring will get the 98 rares and 14 G back.. Its not like they tried to get it for free, they BOUGHT it..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    my ToS is missing the T3 keeper ring, but I hope that gets restored when they give me my bag back.

Wonder if the people who actually BOUGHT a 2nd BB ring will get the 98 rares and 14 G back.. Its not like they tried to get it for free, they BOUGHT it..
    Still we can make a case for that these people actually tried to exploit a known bug.

I have no problems saying these people deserve to loose the ring without getting the money back, no way was it an accident that they bought the second ring.
    I am Stian ingame...

I'd rather lose a day of items/raid and get everyone fixed on this thing than to have half your player base upset (and still not getting gear back: have seen three people post they didn't get full item return and who knows how many others didn't get full returns and don't post on forums).

And I was in a tier4 raid last night too.

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    Still we can make a case for that these people actually tried to exploit a known bug.

I have no problems saying these people deserve to loose the ring without getting the money back, no way was it an accident that they bought the second ring.
    Well it was posted on the forums about people claiming 2 rings for a few days etc. No response from anyone. And there has been evidence in the past of FC changing things with Khatai gear from "can only have one" to being able to get two.

So again, what was so game breaking about BUYING a 2nd? its not like people have anything else to spend rares and Moas on.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post

So again, what was so game breaking about BUYING a 2nd? its not like people have anything else to spend rares and Moas on.
    The .5 dps you get from the shadows of jade over the cang jei ring just couldn't be tolerated and had to be fixed immediately.

But buggy fights, glitched mounts, broken rez window, and a 100 other bugs are no big deal.

Its just a lot of stress on the GMs to have to go on each and every account and try and figure out what's missing.

If it was that easy to delete everything, why can't funcom do a replace items overall setup and not have to make people wait for a GM?

p.s. my /petition started yesterday at 1 pm PST. Was online from 6 pm to 11 pm PST last night, early am and at lunch for about an hour total. Maybe tonight after I get home about 6 pm PST after working someone will get around to my petition, probably right in the middle of a t4 fight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123