Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: AA for PVP

Default AA for PVP

As in title ,which perks should i use? Im actually on 6pvp lvl and i want to go in dmg.a bit ,i changed feats to dmg also ,but now aa's. Im thinking about chromatic warding + decisive stikes ,vindication ,warmaster ,counterweight. Maybe a bit later STA or PI. Any advices? Am i choosing correctly?

PI has been terrible for years now. Counterweight is the only viable Guardian class AA for PvP, as all others are only there to fill the slot. Decisive/Chromatic for magic damage heavy teams and Decisive/Pressing for melee heavy teams.

Default aa

I know that stall can destroy sins or demos but I am not using it.

Counterwieght with deliberate reprisal is my favorite

Deliberate reprisal offers a hard fast hitting combo WHEN it crits and even if it doesn't you get a great armor buff with added critagation chance.

IMO best PVP perks for Guard

Quote Originally Posted by DivochLubo View Post
    I know that stall can destroy sins or demos but I am not using it.
    Tell me about it, I don't even attack guards anymore on my demo because of this! Incinerate dots + intense heat + lingering spell dmg does around 350 retributive dmg a tic killing me faster than any sin could.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Tell me about it, I don't even attack guards anymore on my demo because of this! Incinerate dots + intense heat + lingering spell dmg does around 350 retributive dmg a tic killing me faster than any sin could.
    I Shockstrike Guards and Sins if possible, nothing like proccing LO on an incinertate crit of 53 or getting hit by STA 12 times for 490 damage each from fog.

At least you can usually tell which guards are using STA, pretty much flagbots most of them...

I stick with CW and and whatever other AA I have 2 or 3 points in, Champion Spirit I think.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I Shockstrike Guards and Sins if possible, nothing like proccing LO on an incinertate crit of 53 or getting hit by STA 12 times for 490 damage each from fog.

At least you can usually tell which guards are using STA, pretty much flagbots most of them...

I stick with CW and and whatever other AA I have 2 or 3 points in, Champion Spirit I think.
    Have you ever poped WoF on both a guard and conq who used their Stall and retaliation at the same time? its hilarious to see my HP go from full to 0 in a matter of 3 secs while they are on their backs getting the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Have you ever poped WoF on both a guard and conq who used their Stall and retaliation at the same time? its hilarious to see my HP go from full to 0 in a matter of 3 secs while they are on their backs getting the kill.
    I hardly play my demo now because of all the stupid abilities like that. Besides, it's nothing but tanks and poms in minis anyways, rolling the dice in pug minis you can get the sh1t team 10 times in a row, then you get the OP team and still lose because everyone is going for kills.

I'd rather sit on my noob Guard or DT in minis, at least the pvp armor is still useful on these classes, certainly not demo anymore-not with all these t4 toons running around.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    This isnt a thread about Demos all you need to leave
    Says one of the best pvp Demos I have ever seen

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast