Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Lost "can only have one" items

I'm missing 14 items on one of my toons and this is what I'm told:

[Game Master]: In order to investigate this, I will need their *EXACT* names. Do you have these?

[Game Master]: Due to the way data is logged, GMs are not able to see that an item is missing. If we have the name, we can run a trace on items with that name and may be able to find it that. Do you remember any of the names?

Seriously, Funcom? This is the best you can do? If you can't find the items without us telling you every item that is missing then you need to do a rollback.
    Last edited by Tarib; 19th September 2013 at 13:40. Reason: removed GM names

They can see your items, i was offline and GM was checking my petition and restored my items + symbols

I did not tell which ones were missing, he/she found out without me telling

List of 'can only have one' items

Ring of Chthonic Nightmares

Social pets: Puppy, Umbral Crawler, Cunning Rat, Black widow, Panther

Vistrix's bane

Death's ward (brittle blade)

Ring of Memory (children)

Scepter of Return (children)

The Art of Eastern Riding and assorted faction pets

Coil of the Jiang Shi (jiang shi)

Trickster's Charm (shadows)

Will of Salvation (shadows)

Blossoming Death (1h blunt yellow priests)

Bone Loop (ring dex)

High Priest's Ring of:
    Dexterity
    Wisdom
    Strength
    Intelligence

Coil of Tiandal (ring dragonspine)

Otherworldy Flute

All the milestones

__________________________________________________ ________________

My GM required that I knew the name of each item and would only do one of my 18 characters with petitions. He would not fix anything that was missing that I did not have the name of.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post

List of 'can only have one' items

Ring of Chthonic Nightmares

Social pets: Puppy, Umbral Crawler, Cunning Rat, Black widow, Panther

Vistrix's bane

Death's ward (brittle blade)

Ring of Memory (children)

Scepter of Return (children)

The Art of Eastern Riding and assorted faction pets

Coil of the Jiang Shi (jiang shi)

Trickster's Charm (shadows)

Will of Salvation (shadows)

Blossoming Death (1h blunt yellow priests)

Bone Loop (ring dex)

High Priest's Ring of:
    Dexterity
    Wisdom
    Strength
    Intelligence

Coil of Tiandal (ring dragonspine)

Otherworldy Flute

All the milestones

__________________________________________________ ________________

My GM required that I knew the name of each item and would only do one of my 18 characters with petitions. He would not fix anything that was missing that I did not have the name of.
    There are various talismans throughout the game that are 'Can only have one'
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I did not do any of the blue ones except one blue ring from dragonspine from aocisbetterthantv.com

social armor shoulder from guild city are in there:

Critter: Rat scorpion Tarantula Snake

from what I've heard they can check the database BUT you have to tell them which one you are missing...and who has a list of every piece of gear ever saved on their trader/bag?

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    But if they are not actually checking lost items, you could literally name any item from AoCisbetterthanTV or your guild bot items database.

So hey, if they are going to screw people out of items, just list anything you want - you'll know the name after all, therefore you must have had it. Bingo - Free stuff!
    It does not work. They need to be able to verify that your character had one. Don't you think many have tried this already?

Having to log in every one of my characters and repetition each time because the GM will only do one (then closed my petition)...that's really going to speed things up funcom, thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Having to log in every one of my characters and repetition each time because the GM will only do one (then closed my petition)...that's really going to speed things up funcom, thanks a lot.
    My GM asked me if I needed to swap to any other characters with issues without me even saying anything about it.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I asked mine...he said that I had to do a petition for each character. Then when I logged onto a 'nonhelped' character I found out that he had closed my petition...so now its another 31 hour wait I guess since nothing yet.

Guess I won't be going on any vistrix raids to help out since I'm not going to spend weeks doing petitions for banes.

That's one thing I have noticed...wildly inconsistent customer service from the GMs. Some are very helpful, while others are...not so much. Frustrating.