Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Misspelled words in global (Humour)

Quote Originally Posted by Asharoth View Post
    I do find it ironic that someone who cannot spell is "lulz'ing" about people who cannot spell
    It's good to have people able to laugh of themselves
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

American's speaking english

[Global] [Freddiemerc]: ur sin froend os trash too

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    Still better than all those people who post in german or russian in global... then again its partly Funcoms fault never implementing own channels for them ever since they started doing merges.
    you are quite sure that even if there was a dedicated channel, they would use it? There is a channel for trade but I still read WTS / WTB in global, there is a TAB and a tool for searching for groups but I still read Globla LFM NEED 1xetc. AA / EXP / GEAR!
    BTW there are two channel and GLOBAL and GLOBAL(ENGLISH) is global(english) where people should only speak English, but it is desert, global is simply the international channel!

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    Still better than all those people who post in german or russian in global... then again its partly Funcoms fault never implementing own channels for them ever since they started doing merges.
    There has been national channels (availability depends on the game client's language) for ages now. Global is just international, perfectly normal to see plenty of languages there.

It would be nice to have access to any channel you want though, on Fury many Russians have their game in English (so no Russian channel to speak with their comrades) and some like me have their game in English but actually speak other languages (like French, and I can understand Spanish a bit as well)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12