Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: pvp on crom

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    I guess u guys dont use trebuchet in sieges either.
    pve objective aswell , they throw rocks at buildings instead!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

I'm from a PvE server and i can confirm that we throw relics and dragon tears at the buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by rkrook96 View Post
    I'm from a PvE server and i can confirm that we throw relics and dragon tears at the buildings.
    what are those things,
    what the fudge you talking about

I have a few chars on Crom and minis by my opinion are terrible...
    Most of the times ppl leave minis is they are killed and ppl give up too easy...
    And if something goes wrong, then all of the team stays on rez and they don't move and wait for the mini to end... It's really rare to see balanced minis where ppl dont camp and cry...

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    I have a few chars on Crom and minis by my opinion are terrible...
    Most of the times ppl leave minis is they are killed and ppl give up too easy...
    And if something goes wrong, then all of the team stays on rez and they don't move and wait for the mini to end... It's really rare to see balanced minis where ppl dont camp and cry...
    both problems u have on all servers - balance is wasted since years and cowards who leave / stay on rezz or in hide are also on fury
    a good fight with balanced teams u have one time out of 20

for me its just important if minis pop up good on crom - people said they do
    the other things i cant change anyway
    lets hope funcom cares about the balance in the near future (lol) and people
    start playin minis with some balls and play with and for the team without being ****s (lol too)

Quote Originally Posted by Filter3 View Post
    both problems u have on all servers - balance is wasted since years and cowards who leave / stay on rezz or in hide are also on fury
    a good fight with balanced teams u have one time out of 20

for me its just important if minis pop up good on crom - people said they do
    the other things i cant change anyway
    lets hope funcom cares about the balance in the near future (lol) and people
    start playin minis with some balls and play with and for the team without being ****s (lol too)
    I think the best minis are on rage, and since merge the minis are even more intense! Problem is 1 char limit on rage... If that would not exist, i would never play on any other server..

How is minis on crom? Heard rumors that there where only range classes playing?

Dunno about that...all i see is Age of Heavies.
    Its all good to say "dont focus the tank" but when the whole team is Dt's and Conqs what ya gonna do??????
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Was thinking of moving smt to crom just for minigames and meet some friends. but dunno about it

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Dunno about that...all i see is Age of Heavies.
    Its all good to say "dont focus the tank" but when the whole team is Dt's and Conqs what ya gonna do??????
    run forest run thats all you can do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast