Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: pvp on crom

PvP on Crom is just sad, funny thing is it gets worse the later the evening gets.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

I don't want to join to EU vs US vs whatever discussion, it's just troll from my point of view.

But seriously after merge Crom pvp quality has become really terrible (crap minis happened even before, but now it's 90% of them...).
    We are crowded of people who have no idea what to do, what they are doing, what is happening around, what target to focus, etc.

Whatever is the reason, I hope that things will change with the time, because it's pointless both to play a minigame when your group is full of people who run around try to do who knows what, as much as beeing in OP group to farm the same terrible players.

It's really depressing atm.

And about flag, sorry but that discussion is crap: good group can focus minigames objectives (SHOULD do it) without hurting k/d too much or just a bit.
    Bad group will be farmed whatever they focus flag or not, it's just easier to preserve k/d that way.
    But problem is just that quality in minigames is very low (and this is said by a player who admits to be far from the top, don't misunderstand me), most players try to def only their k/d (which is not that hard for an average player, especially if you don't care about flag or support at all..) and fail even at that...

Sorry for a bit bad tones, but minigame are often depressing really atm..
    Focus objectives actually is a great starting point to learn tactic, position, etc for every player, and add great fun and strategy elements to the minigame.
    Would be good if people start playing minigames thinking they actually have a group and goals..
    Last edited by Calore; 2nd October 2013 at 12:16.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

The consistent culture of the eu players seems to be, flag botting or totem burning exercises, or straight up hide until the game is over, then complain about hacks or class imbalance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    The consistent culture of the eu players seems to be, flag botting or totem burning exercises, or straight up hide until the game is over, then complain about hacks or class imbalance.
    you met fataliana yet? imba frenchy he will make movies of you after you kill him once and call you cheater in french...
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    on crom you meet mainly poms and necros (in JS)
    There's many pom and necro in JS but they don't beat the conqmania with a record of 8 in one JS.

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    I don't want to join to EU vs US vs whatever discussion, it's just troll from my point of view.

But seriously after merge Crom pvp quality has become really terrible (crap minis happened even before, but now it's 90% of them...).
    We are crowded of people who have no idea what to do, what they are doing, what is happening around, what target to focus, etc.

Whatever is the reason, I hope that things will change with the time, because it's pointless both to play a minigame when your group is full of people who run around try to do who knows what, as much as beeing in OP group to farm the same terrible players.

It's really depressing atm.

And about flag, sorry but that discussion is crap: good group can focus minigames objectives (SHOULD do it) without hurting k/d too much or just a bit.
    Bad group will be farmed whatever they focus flag or not, it's just easier to preserve k/d that way.
    But problem is just that quality in minigames is very low (and this is said by a player who admits to be far from the top, don't misunderstand me), most players try to def only their k/d (which is not that hard for an average player, especially if you don't care about flag or support at all..) and fail even at that...

Sorry for a bit bad tones, but minigame are often depressing really atm..
    Focus objectives actually is a great starting point to learn tactic, position, etc for every player, and add great fun and strategy elements to the minigame.
    Would be good if people start playing minigames thinking they actually have a group and goals..
    All of this is true, but you can blame the matchmaking for most of it. In the past 2 weeks I have played maybe 20 sags on multiple toons and about 18/20 of them were completely one sided. In fact there was one sag where I had seen you (I was on my ranger) and not one person was going after you or any other caster that game, they were all insistent on fighting the 2 or 3 melee while you all burned the crap out of them. When you get that many incompetent players on one side you really can't do much.

It sucks because the 2 or 3 decent players left on a team like that can't really make a difference without support from the rest of the group. If there was a better game balancing system I don't think the mini games would suck as much.
    Doomsayer 2008

Abary !! Get your ass back to Crom !

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    you met fataliana yet? imba frenchy he will make movies of you after you kill him once and call you cheater in french...
    He is also hiding all the time in minigames while accusing anyone running past him of cheating.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    This from you.

Hey! You went FotM Conq and ditched your FotM BS!

I am sooooo surprised.
    shoryuken

Quote Originally Posted by Rabiel View Post
    Abary !! Get your ass back to Crom !
    Rabieel! I might transfer a char if this transfer ever will come! Nice to see ur still playing

/Abary

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345