Thread: Latency goes to the Skies

Red face Latency goes to the Skies

Back to basics:

Before aoc base moving to new headquarters to usa,eu players we'was about 50 to 110ms in heavy pop areas.Since base/srv transfer,180+.
    Now with merging,with some luck,about 190-250.Sometimes jumps up to 300.Hows can we manage to play now?JS is simply unplayable for many ppl (including me). Sieges? No way in a million.Even duels in kesh at prime time,is sometimes hilarious.Global spammed by ppl that they thinks their duel opponents using star trek speedbuffs (u know what i mean).Last night i was duel a peep,that shortly after 20secs,my latency jumps to 400,then, "omfg u f***in cheater u teleport!",then boom,i was lying down to the ground looking the smelly grass.
    My connection is fine tho,since i can play bf3 with max 140ms.
    Prob detected as well ONLY into AoC. Atm,295ms in fury,and its EU timezone.Any brainiacs with some kind of solutions,or what new ports perhaps need to be opened,etc, would be appreciated.. >_<

Walking through pin-pin is a thing of the past. my latency skyrockets to 1800+ and my framerate leaves the building.
    My superfast intel hd3000 doesn't help much but I still see a lot of other people complaining of lag.

Oho...Shaulun too.Fps from 50-60,goes down to hell about 10 or even 8 sometimes.I can play every modern game online, max settings with latency around 80-110max,but when i enter aoc, dunno whats wrong with ping/framerate. Should be bad optimization with game engine,or dunno what else >_< Anyways,i hope for some kind of solution(s) sooner or later,coz i rly can't afford to pay for satellite NASA connection lol ^^