Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any NEW Community PR initiatives ?

Quote Originally Posted by ac1do123 View Post
    in the annual review i've read something there will be something with the new conan film (with arnold) some co-op with this hollywood stuff last time.
    If im wrong ive missread something heh
    No you didn't. I remember that aswell, funny as the older (not Arnie) Conan film was on last night and the same thing went through m mind.
    Last edited by QoXTC; 23rd September 2013 at 02:56.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

"We are waiting for hollywood to gives us some infos" then ?
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

You won't see it. What's in it for the film studios?

Vorbiz or another mod, can you at least suggest that they put a note in the game logon message, or on the forums that you guys are testing ACCOUNT wide purchases of items / FC Store goods and hope to roll it out across all clients/ most items soon. Currently only available on ENGLISH client and on social items only... Hopefully bags next..

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Vorbiz or another mod, can you at least suggest that they put a note in the game logon message, or on the forums that you guys are testing ACCOUNT wide purchases of items / FC Store goods and hope to roll it out across all clients/ most items soon. Currently only available on ENGLISH client and on social items only... Hopefully bags next..
    Is the secret world beta info still on the patcher?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12