Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Does funcom care about balanced classes?

Or maybe i change my forum name "Conq is my main and get most hate going on?"

What's messed up is how necro dots last after death, that's the only reason kills stack insanely well. Necro's are applying some sort of damage all the time. When the kills are sorted necros will be mid-pack as far balance goes.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

just remove sw after death to affect existing dots and you will separate good necros from bad ones.
    regarding class balance, soldiers and good pom are bit over the top, all rest can be strong but have weaknesses. Also gear is what makes huge disbalance, when you have some people running in t4 and some in t1 pvp you cant balance anything

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    just remove sw after death to affect existing dots and you will separate good necros from bad ones.
    regarding class balance, soldiers and good pom are bit over the top, all rest can be strong but have weaknesses. Also gear is what makes huge disbalance, when you have some people running in t4 and some in t1 pvp you cant balance anything
    Exactly, Gotta say i agree here on everyting you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    What's messed up is how necro dots last after death, that's the only reason kills stack insanely well. Necro's are applying some sort of damage all the time. When the kills are sorted necros will be mid-pack as far balance goes.
    I also hate the fact when you dont have healer and opposing team has necros over there.. how im able to regain any hp or go hide when im locked in combat, this is the biggest problem

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I also hate the fact when you dont have healer and opposing team has necros over there.. how im able to regain any hp or go hide when im locked in combat, this is the biggest problem
    Ha ha, ye the only time i swear in minis is when i have to do double tap sideway jumps to survive dots

And then you're out of woods with 100 hp and one of your team mates feels like giving you a hug and spreads the dot !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Default necros are very op

All a necro has to do is cast a .5 sec cast flesh to worms and walla, necros get over 30 kills (very common) in JS. I never see melee classes get that many kills. (EVER) Also necros can stay back with the reinforcements without exposing themselves like sins in combat. So the enemy has to come to you, you don't need to go to the enemy = few deaths if you are smart.

point is, possible kill death ratio is best with a necro over any other class if you know what you are doing.

Whenever I am in JS it is ALWAYS the casters on top. If something isn't wrong with that balance, I don't know what isn't.

But there's a difference between "this class counters me", "this class is annoying" and "OP".
    "OP" would be mostly soldiers atm, for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    All a necro has to do is cast a .5 sec cast flesh to worms and walla, necros get over 30 kills (very common) in JS. I never see melee classes get that many kills. (EVER) Also necros can stay back with the reinforcements without exposing themselves like sins in combat. So the enemy has to come to you, you don't need to go to the enemy = few deaths if you are smart.

point is, possible kill death ratio is best with a necro over any other class if you know what you are doing.

Whenever I am in JS it is ALWAYS the casters on top. If something isn't wrong with that balance, I don't know what isn't.
    I've seen all classes top kills in JS, sure demos, necros, rangers are often near the top but it's just one poorly designed map and the number of kills doesn't even matter, I've often seen a team win without topping kills. And I often see melees topping kills btw, sometimes with a crazy amount as well.

You're just looking at one thing : k/d, if you don't realize that there's more to pvp than k/d I can't help you.
    Last edited by kalston; 16th September 2013 at 12:56.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    All a necro has to do is cast a .5 sec cast flesh to worms and walla, necros get over 30 kills (very common) in JS.
    Please i beg of you to go and do this and make video so all of us can see how is done.
    Btw i have seen all classes top kils in mini, and i did it on all classes (except pom and tos which i dont play).And there is huge difference if you have just lecher necro in your team or the one that really knows what he is doing

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast