Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Armageddon Falls is Broken

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Only real physical hits will trigger it, so magic procs from dt or physical dots will not trigger it.

AF got nerfed hard with 1.05 as it won't trigger with each hit in a combo, only the last one. I believe so atleast.

It's nerfed, but not broken.
    Yes, only openers/white hits and last hit from combo triggers it.

Default How come I don't (and my dual buddy) doesn't see armageddon falls in combat log

How come I don't (and my dual buddy) doesn't see armageddon falls in combat log

and it doesn't show on parse

and it doesn't show difference in hp loss
    (example, i will do upheval with it and without it and the variation of hp loss goes from 100% to about 60-63 (if it does work it does NO damage)

It does show on parse/combat log, but not as damage you did. As it is counted as damage your opponents inflict on themselves, you must look at the damage done by your opponent and not by you.
    Defon (Guard)
    Nejoo (Guard) Areana (DT) Willamus (Conq)
    Ichkruchka (Demo) Defina (Necro) Defhid (HoX)
    Sagittaa (Ranger) Phaictan (Sin) Alunn (Barb)
    Defure (BS) Deforia (PoM) Nutiaret (ToS)

Quote Originally Posted by Areana View Post
    It does show on parse/combat log, but not as damage you did. As it is counted as damage your opponents inflict on themselves, you must look at the damage done by your opponent and not by you.
    Which is why it's not given as credit to Barbs on parses. It's actually a great raid dps buff, but unfortunately the credit isn't given as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    Which is why it's not given as credit to Barbs on parses. It's actually a great raid dps buff, but unfortunately the credit isn't given as it should be.
    On the other hand it draws no aggro which is a nice benefit

Default How come. . .

How come my dual buddy doesn't see Armageddon falls on his combat log as self inflicted damage (like cunning deflection)

I prefer it hidden dmg, I don't know how rest of you want your barbs to be served onto you if they would make it holy cleansing-like aggrolock on class that doesn't have 30s bubbling

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    How come my dual buddy doesn't see Armageddon falls on his combat log as self inflicted damage (like cunning deflection)
    armageddon falls shows on the parser, but not in the character, you can see it on the enemy damage (for GuildStats parser atleast)... sometimes a boss gets in 1st for dps because of it
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Default no damage no proof

If my dual buddy can't see the damage; what is to say that the damage is really there. I mean if an upheval does no extra damage (non-crit) on another player and with or without AF, it does the same amount of damage (takes my test buddy down to the same line in hp)I would have to say it is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    If my dual buddy can't see the damage; what is to say that the damage is really there. I mean if an upheval does no extra damage (non-crit) on another player and with or without AF, it does the same amount of damage (takes my test buddy down to the same line in hp)I would have to say it is broken.
    On the contrary with DOD, I can do that with upheval and without upheval on an opponent and the amount of hp loss on my opponent is quite different unlike AF. (and that isn't even looking at a parser/combat log)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast