Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Armageddon Falls is Broken

Default Armageddon Falls is Broken

As heading states. . . Basically if you have AF, and you curse an opponent, when the opponent does damage to you they should do about 250 to 350 damage back on themselves per hit. However, in kemi arena, I found that this is NOT the case and there was no damage back on the player.

This would be an awesome ability if could curse a conq, he kb me, goes frenzy and then near kills himself. Too bad it's broken.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    As heading states. . . Basically if you have AF, and you curse an opponent, when the opponent does damage to you they should do about 250 to 350 damage back on themselves per hit. However, in kemi arena, I found that this is NOT the case and there was no damage back on the player.

This would be an awesome ability if could curse a conq, he kb me, goes frenzy and then near kills himself. Too bad it's broken.
    It doesn't work that way

You apply a debuff so that each time he takes a physical hit he takes additional damage

There is no retributive component like you described

read tooltip, then check dmg done by enemy (he does it to himself with it) and then ask yourself what is best raid dps class in game. Aggro free too ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    read tooltip, then check dmg done by enemy (he does it to himself with it) and then ask yourself what is best raid dps class in game. Aggro free too ofc.
    Necro

but for melee, probaby still DT or Conq

In a raid you can add a comfortable 300dps from it from a single barb, so there's a pretty strong case for it.

(Couple of Zodiacs I had it at 500 and they were first ones I'd looked at with just 1 barb in raid so figured it was normal, instead it's just good timing and raid setups for it. But yeah more looking at others, has it around 300 on average. Still a fair bit either way.)
    Last edited by Hersch; 16th September 2013 at 08:09. Reason: edited

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    In a raid you can add a comfortable 500dps from it from a single barb, so there's a pretty strong case for it.
    tbh I've never seen it even approach that kind of level

Disclaimer: It's not something I look at often

Who's your barb in game throughthedoor ? Just curious.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    Who's your barb in game throughthedoor ? Just curious.
    someone from crom i guess

Only real physical hits will trigger it, so magic procs from dt or physical dots will not trigger it.

AF got nerfed hard with 1.05 as it won't trigger with each hit in a combo, only the last one. I believe so atleast.

It's nerfed, but not broken.

Armageddon Falls is a more of a team debuff that when a target gets cursed by it (when you hit him), he gets additional damage, not only from you, but also from anyone else hitting him, so, in pvp, use it on a conq when you and someone else attacks him (the more the better), and no need to say how useful it is on group fights for pve with everyone hitting the same target; and no, its NOT retributive damage
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast