Thread: PvP content

Default PvP content

whole game is going wack on pvp again, good time to get some pvp content out .

u know, ranking system and unchained minis, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    whole game is going wack on pvp again, good time to get some pvp content out .

u know, ranking system and unchained minis, etc.
    Ranking system is new. Unchained is not. Unchained is more like Blood and glory server. Same minis but new just new rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy View Post
    Ranking system is new. Unchained is not. Unchained is more like Blood and glory server. Same minis but new just new rules.
    those new rules completely change pvp in this game....its more of skill matters than your stupid gear and aas...I cant wait for it. Ranking would be nice as well as arenas or something new ofc.

BTW when you introduce unchained minigames Funcom make some vanity armors for progression maybe

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    those new rules completely change pvp in this game....its more of skill matters than your stupid gear and aas...I cant wait for it. Ranking would be nice as well as arenas or something new ofc.

BTW when you introduce unchained minigames Funcom make some vanity armors for progression maybe
    Its the same minis. Just without progression. Im there now, and the result is that I almost stopped playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy View Post
    Its the same minis. Just without progression. Im there now, and the result is that I almost stopped playing the game.
    start alt character maybe it will catch you again.