Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Common minigame rules! Updated 16.9

The new players from EU, I see all in hide, run from the fight at 75% health, don't know a thing about healing, and are bad in movement.

That's is a terrible statement above and I would never generalize like that, even though its how I feel. I will say on the flip side, I have seen some great pvpers from EU, and I rarely see US players in minis atm. May be times we play, but observations I have made thus far.

Dont forget to support my KD with heals and CC. If you cant cc throw your slefs infront of me so I can escape.

//PRO

Give sticky to Jin !

Give corpsejump to Sharmutah !
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    As for that "guide" you made - take the insults out and THEN post it in NPH forums.
    You play Car games by driving to wrong way and cry if you lose even if you were first on "finish" flag?

No, because many NPH guys know how to play instead of majority of guys behind big sea
    Sure you can play how you want, end up to losing team always if not EU player there

I see tons of crying at nights by US players who whine that again minilose etc... No wonder cause they are the main reason for it most of the time
    Ofc quality is always abysmal when it comes PvE server PvP, so maybe you just got used to it

@Mrcorp

Should play around 00.00-07.00 Many US players playing. Probably most annoying time frame to play cause not many good players around that time

Most of them can be compared to BH quality

Anwill and Falcorr are some nice players to team up with in pugs
    Last edited by JinDjw; 24th September 2013 at 05:46.

Should play around 00.00-07.00 Many US players playing. Probably most annoying time frame to play cause not many good players around that time
    Couldn't agree more.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    @Mrcorp

Most of them can be compared to BH quality

Anwill and Falcorr are some nice players to team up with in pugs
    Thanks, Its hard with work and rl but will try on a weekend to see. I am seeing minis and pvp starting to drop off now. Only had 2 minis last night 9 pm est... And I have yet to see any raids in global, dont know if there are in guild raids at that time.

Falcorr
    lol

/ten
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Capture the flag Rules!

General/PuG rules

- If you are healer, then keep heals on all time, NO! you are not ****ing dps before you give blue and green heal for group!
    BUT BUT BUT I don't want to heal anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    I am seeing minis and pvp starting to drop off now. Only had 2 minis last night 9 pm est... And I have yet to see any raids in global, dont know if there are in guild raids at that time.
    That's probably because less EU players play during week at nights (late nights, 9pm est is like 5am for me if I'm not mistaken). And like Jin and Reli said it is time when some weird things happen (and I don't talk about cheats or invisible mounts).

Anyway, it kinda suckss that EU prime time is so busy while during your prime time there is not so much to do.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345