Thread: PvE gear for pvp 7 sin.

Default PvE gear for pvp 7 sin.

As in title ,im thinking about mixing gear a bit. I have full pvp t2 set on sin ,but i feel like lacking in dps.. Any ideas which faction parts should i mix up with pvp items?

BB main pieces with PvP t2 minor pieces or vice versa if survivability is bad
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Thank you. I thought about that mix. Btw for example. If i have more dps ,my bomb miasmas hits harder right? Or am I wrong

The difference between T2 and T3 set is minor at best:

http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2012/...r-2-armor.html

So its not like you need to sumplement with pve gear because of major DPS deficit till pvp T3.
    Retired

You're a sin, your DPS in PvP is fine, just play a little smarter. My scrappy geared sin does decently in minis.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

When I was active on my sin I played in pvp gear and dps was still really nice and survivebility a lot better than in BB set...just my opinion....with pvp neck and pvp cloak and pvp ring...I just used one ring from BB with high amount of constitution.

So t3 pvp gear is not needed. Nice link Slith. Im full pvp t2 geared ,pvp 6 rings, necklace ,but the problem is that the demos in t4 can outdps me ,cause pvp gear is not the best thing for dps.. so maybe i try to mix it with BB set. I see sins doing 5+k dmg on bomb ,my the biggest scire is 4,7.. and i wonder why ;_;

Get a good DPS dagger in main hand. Damage wise, that's thing that makes the bulk of the difference.

T3 capes and necks. 40 const each. =) better daggers improve dps alot.