Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For gods sake

First you whine when things wont work after merge, then you whine when they try to fix them, /facepalm

And its only 30min anyway

Easy mighty warriors

Btw whats wrong with Fluffy Bunnies????!

servers were pulled down in eu prime to ensure the eu players basically had best chance to claim them, they did you a favor.

whine ??? no that the pvp`ers

i would not say anything if it were the first time But its not so i did...

its just unnecessary to take down the server at this times It can be done just fine (within US office hours) and at the same time not in busiest time for the EU ppl`s
    (19:00 - 23:00)

Thumbs up

timing was bad but half hour aint much and fixed bk and trader so good job funcom
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    timing was bad but half hour aint much and fixed bk and trader so good job funcom
    its a suprise bvttfvck as usual. and it seems FC simply dont care. they know exactly what the prime time for EU players are and bluntly ignore it. NOTHING not even resetting the BKs or fixing a bug where a few ppl can claim some lousy items more is worth having a downtime at EU prime hours! would it hurt to do it early as first thing to do the next morning? absolutely NOT but hey, some FC employees including the game director just dont give a damn! thats just rude and respectless towards your paying customers!

Movies, other games, that crazy place called "outside", friends and family, etc.

So many other things to do besides kill the same computer mobs over and over again. Sigh...

What's the big deal, it was only 30 minutes. It had to be done at some point anyway, so I'd rather see them fixing issues "instantly" than wait couple years for patch that may never come (like minigame bugs).

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    its a suprise bvttfvck as usual. and it seems FC simply dont care. they know exactly what the prime time for EU players are and bluntly ignore it. NOTHING not even resetting the BKs or fixing a bug where a few ppl can claim some lousy items more is worth having a downtime at EU prime hours! would it hurt to do it early as first thing to do the next morning? absolutely NOT but hey, some FC employees including the game director just dont give a damn! thats just rude and respectless towards your paying customers!
    i agree with you but half an hour is half an hour and they did do something this time yesterday i didnt see anything getting done today trader and bk got fixed so...
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Oops! I did it again.
    I played with your server.
    You lost the game.
    Oh, baby; baby.
    Oops!
    You think I'm in love.
    with taking down raids...
    I'm not that innocent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast