Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For gods sake

Unhappy For gods sake

Can you guys (Funcom) for god sake stop taking down the servers in best EU raid time

This is just f.... stupid

How many raid days you need? Fury enjoy pvp while you read books

Are you doing this on purpose? You could have done this a few hours ago. Also some information before would have been nice. So the raids could have started already later...

It's typical funcom, we been used on this for many years now, we all know its worst company ever

Our T3 raid was just inviting when this msg came up...thanks for that.
    How hard is it to inform your customers ahead just a lil bit?? Or do it a cpl hours earlier outside prime time, seriously. This is why ppl get tired of the game and start playing fluffy bunnies, the total lack of listening to the customers.. :-P

again? for the love of all that's holy are they taking the p... ?
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    It's typical funcom, we been used on this for many years now, we all know its worst company ever
    iI have to disagree there, Turbine's the worst followed by SOE, FC is actually pretty low on my "worst" list to be honest.
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

Default Harrasment!

This is pure and utter harrasment, if FC wants us all to stop playing just say so and return our money....that is right we are paying for this and FC is just taking a piss at us now.
    I understand maintenance and all that but they did not give us ANY reason what so ever why this could not have been done 4 or even two hours earlier, or why it has to be done at all. Now it cuts right into our prime raiding time AGAIN!

This just pisses me off!

Quote Originally Posted by kaplaars View Post
    This is pure and utter harrasment, if FC wants us all to stop playing just say so and return our money....that is right we are paying for this and FC is just taking a piss at us now.
    I understand maintenance and all that but they did not give us ANY reason what so ever why this could not hve been done 4 or even two hours earlier. Now it cuts right into our prime raiding time AGAIN!

This just pisses me off!
    I can smell a warning coming your way lol ;-) thats right mods, warn your customers for beeing fed up by your lousy timing.

First RP event delayed by an update too! XD
    By Ymir, and Bor beside him!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast