Thread: PVP Gear Options

Lightbulb PVP Gear Options

I would like to create a constructive list of suggestions for PVP gear / weps.

Moderaters please remove any flame posts that may follow.

I would like to have different gear types as the following

Crit rating set
    Constitute set
    Evade set
    For classes that can use 1h and 2h I would like to see offhand rating set.
    Anything to accommodate the classes build options such as a heal rating set for healers ECT...
    Last edited by PunkJiuJitsu; 13th September 2013 at 16:14.

I think pvp should be more cause and effect. Example as follows:

Armor protection - Dps

1 - 5 = cloth
    2 - 4 = light
    3 - 3 = medium
    4 - 2 = heavy
    5 - 1 = full plate

Then your skill would shine and no excuses. Let's simplify and speed up pvp. The more 'stuff' you add to pvp, such as gear, aa, pvp levels, the slower and mundane it becomes. Look at aoc the last 5 years since 1.5...

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I think pvp should be more cause and effect. Example as follows:

Armor protection - Dps

1 - 5 = cloth
    2 - 4 = light
    3 - 3 = medium
    4 - 2 = heavy
    5 - 1 = full plate
    Don't forget about other factors, like for instance DEBUFFS. Some classes got really easy debuffing tools which make "armor protection" unexistant.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    Don't forget about other factors, like for instance DEBUFFS. Some classes got really easy debuffing tools which make "armor protection" unexistant.

Yes, take away pve moves for pvp. Less = moar

Maybe even limit everyone to one knockdown, one stun, and no cc break.

New server with 1.4 rules and fix the bugs.

So many, MANY things fc could do with minimal work. Even using the current system. Look at noite's thread he made in general, TON of good things in there, which will be ignored. Normal fc business model.

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    A lot of debuffs can be removed with SFF from a healer on your team or you have protection buff that might counter it. Of not just take notice and get cover till it comes off. This post is about gear not mechanics. Dumbing the game down anymore than it already is will only be a bad thing. Nobody knows about team work these days because 95% of minis are pugs.