Thread: Char transfers after merge

Default Char transfers after merge

" Following the completion of the merge, a free character transfer option will be made available on your account registration page at http://register.ageofconan.com. Every character is eligible to use this option to be transferred to another server. Once this offer is accessible, it will be available for one month. It can be used once per character and is free of charge. The exception is that no characters may be transferred to a Blood & Glory server."

Hi, when will you open for transfers?

They've already said multiple times that they have delayed granting the free transfer until they are certain that all the issues caused by the merge are fixed. There is no time set, we just have to wait.
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

Where will the announcement post?
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Again Age of Fail. This game would be so free-kin awesome if Funcom gave **** about this game. I wish they would just sell this game to Blizzard who could actually do justice to the game. I work in Seattle and I get home around midnight my time and I log into an empty server. I log into WOW at the same time and its full of life. Just wish this game would just bust out of its shell. I tell folks in Wow who QQ about pvp to give a try with AOC lol. I get nothing but grief. LOL. Anyways GG folks.
    Last edited by nooshh; 17th September 2013 at 07:36.

Blizzard would destroy this game. We don't want another WoW clone, we want Age of Conan. All Funcom really needs is enough money to hire a large team to fix things and produce a ton of content.