Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cash Shop - Cool Stuff you would buy (and how much?)

Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    The suggestion With the trainer is pure gold. I would pay through the nose for an account wide spawnable trainer.

Spawnable mail/bank/trader would be next on my list.

Lifetime would also be Nice.

Lastly I would like 2* size resource bag.
    Yes, yes, yes and OH MY GOD YES!

- Bank space, if i could buy them accountwide (pricing should be as it is now for a single char, since it is way too expensive for something they should give for FREE in their own interest)
    - removal of the f2p space restrictions (quest, resource, questlog, again, i would only buy per account, NEVER per char)
    - combineable, good looking vanity gear (lots of existing gear npcs wear for professions, cultures, situations etc., also only if they expand inventory and bank space), pricing should be for one piece between 10 and 50 points, quadruple that for accountwide option
    - stances and emotes (if cheap enough charbound, otherwise only accountwide)
    - pets you could actually interact with (fighting "pets" you could outfit with green/blue gear for example to suit a mercenary/servant/acolyte/merchant etc., more pets like the summonable trader, donkeys you could store things with which will drop as a loot bag, if the donkey is killed etc..)
    - lorefitting mounts (donkey, litter, faster camels etc.)
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 13th September 2013 at 20:47.

Cosmetic changes to spell effects - green fire, red lightning, etc

Changes to skins and models for necro and demo pets. Skin a panther and use that body as a mutilator, have an amorphous glowing cloud following the demo around.

Weird, bizarre, horrifying mutations/scars (all-black eyes, tentacles growing from weird places, etc) for high level magic-users to show the corrupting influence of messing with occult power.

The option to make the cosmetic changes from desecrating essence or the lich spell permanent.

New default animations/poses - I like to imagine my HoX as the dark wanderer from Diablo II - it'd be neat to see one slump-shouldered and dragging his sword due to fatigue for example.

Have the cosmetic items account bound (and replaceable) rather than character bound and one-time purchase only. That, in and of itself, would probably get me to actually consider buying some of the items in the shop.

-more vanity armors and/or variations of some armors in game
    -different beards, tatoos, dyes
    -total recustomization of my character, (body, face, voice)
    -weapon apparence change

1) Better skins for pets (better textured hi res necro, demo DT etc)
    2) player housing
    3) inventory space
    4) new account level selection of hair, beard etc
    5) spawn-able packhorse with your bank inventory.

mule with bank on it would be quite cool...
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    - Bank space, if i could buy them accountwide (pricing should be as it is now for a single char, since it is way too expensive for something they should give for FREE in their own interest)
    - removal of the f2p space restrictions (quest, resource, questlog, again, i would only buy per account, NEVER per char)
    - combineable, good looking vanity gear (lots of existing gear npcs wear for professions, cultures, situations etc., also only if they expand inventory and bank space), pricing should be for one piece between 10 and 50 points, quadruple that for accountwide option
    - stances and emotes (if cheap enough charbound, otherwise only accountwide)
    - pets you could actually interact with (fighting "pets" you could outfit with green/blue gear for example to suit a mercenary/servant/acolyte/merchant etc., more pets like the summonable trader, donkeys you could store things with which will drop as a loot bag, if the donkey is killed etc..)
    - lorefitting mounts (donkey, litter, faster camels etc.)
    I can think of nothing more exhilirating than a slow, soul-rejeuvenating waltz, whipping my slaves abreast my litter towards my next foray in to Kara Korum.

TALLY HOOOO!

*WHIP*WHIP*WHIP*WHIP*WHIP*

A very large Inventory Bag like 500 slots. Any cost would suck me in.

Resource Inventory expansion also.

Long overdue for this. Even better if they were account wide.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Charracter customization. Female sin sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by rkrook96 View Post
    Charracter customization. Female sin sucks!
    I would pay just to get and to be able to see that emote..

Bump

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast