Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best class for duo leveling with HoX...

My choice is definately a good BS second to PoM. I always do best like this.
    HoX - Emboror -

Talking

Well, our duo is still cutting a bloody swath through Khopsef Province. One issue we do have is that neither of us is really holding aggro. The enemies tend to ping-pong back and forth when they aren't stunned, so keeping them in a nice, orderly cone that I can blast with Hellfire Breath can be a struggle.

Still, it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Maganothrom View Post
    One issue we do have is that neither of us is really holding aggro. The enemies tend to ping-pong back and forth when they aren't stunned, so keeping them in a nice, orderly cone that I can blast with Hellfire Breath can be a struggle.
    Use this to your advantage: Position mobs BETWEEN the 2 of you.
    Advantage 1: You will be certainly in the blue heal cone.
    Advantage 2: Any mob that is targeting your wifes BS will have his UNSHIELDED back to you (any mob targetting you .... you get the point i think)
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

I rolled a hox so my new to the game buddy could level his conq, it was a wicked combination once I taught him how to conqueror.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12